Winter Nights Easy Knit Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This simple knit scarf works up with only two skeins of yarn on large, US Size 17 needles. If you know how to knit and purl, this scarf will be a breeze! This is a perfect project if you are in need of making a last minute gift, or if you are wanting to make something for charity. It is made with a wool blend that is very soft and warm. It's also self striping so there are no complicated color changes!"
Knitting Needle Size17 or 12.75 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Find this gorgeous knit scarf and other bulky patterns in 21 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric Notebook
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Make Earrings out of Vintage Tins
- Thrift Store Dress Tie Dye Refashion
- Patriotic Glow Stick Holder
- Patriotic Word Search and Coloring
- DIY Paracord Water Bottle Holder
- Farmhouse Chic Twig Centerpiece
- DIY Gift Wrapping Paper using Stencils
- Adorable Cat and Yarn Mobile for Baby
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home