Simple Drop Stitch Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "The Basic Drop Stitch Scarf is a great way to learn the drop stitch. Dropping stitches can be scary. Just go with it, you’ll get the hang of it! You can add or subtract stitches from the cast on amount to change the width of the scarf. You can make the scarf any length you want! With just a three row repeat, this pattern is easy to memorize and travels easily. You can make it any length you want. Wear or give and enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge14 sts x 21 rows = 4” [10 cm] in stockinette
Finished Size55″ by 5.5″
This gorgeous project and more can be found in our collection, 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- 30+ Recycled Newspaper Craft Ideas
- How to Weave Without Special Equipment
- Victoria Hannley
- How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
- Simple Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Stripes and Spikes Potholder
- Laundry Bag for Gym Clothes
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home