Knit Alpaca Soft Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the Designer: "A luxurious looking and soft to the touch feeling accessory that will add to your wardrobe. Make more than one in various colour combinations using Alpaca Blend Yarns, and an Oval Knitting Loom by Leisure Arts. Complete the look with some handmade knit embellishments. The scarf is knitted in a Twisted Garter Stitch, that is easier than it sounds, when worked on the Loom. Learn to loom knit with this project, and enjoy working with the NEW soft Patons Alpaca Blend Yarns from Yarnspirations, in Smoke, and ultraviolet."
Project TypeMake a Project
- Patons Alpaca Blend Yarn Smoke
- Patons Alpaca Blend Yarn Ultraviolet
- Leisure Arts Oval Knitting Loom
Cast (E-wrap) on with first color (Ultraviolet) on 23 pegs.
Row 1: purl all pegs
Row 2: Using second color (Smoke) knit by skipping every other peg.
Row 3: Purl while skipping every other peg.
Row 4: Return to Ultra Violet and knit .
Row 5: Purl in Ultraviolet.
Repeat from 2- 5 until desired length is achieved.
Optional: add embellishments. In this example the maker cjose to add some hand made flowers made from the same yarns using a smaller loom.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
21 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
A Green Lace Scarf
Beginner Montgomery Scarf
Prairie Knit Shawl Pattern
12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Coconut Milk Scarf
Arizona Dusk Scarf
Chain Stitch Scarf Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home