60 Charming Home Craft Ideas and DIY Home Decorating Projects
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We are always looking for more ways to freshen up our home, and with this list of 60 Charming Home Craft Ideas and DIY Home Decorating Projects, your home will be looking classic, modern, simple, and absolutely beautiful. Rather than investing the big bucks into retail furniture and wall décor ideas, why not save a few extra and make things on your own? With these projects, you will be able to give your home that personal touch of love with a few DIY projects that are easy and quite incredible.
Brighten up your walls with a few canvas craft ideas or a few other wall decoration ideas to impress anyone you host. Let your creativity run wild when it comes to these home craft ideas, some are simple touches that will truly enhance your home in an entirely new way. Rather than tossing any old furniture you have, there are quite a few ways to refurbish old dressers, windows, or even cabinets with these furniture craft projects. Adding more to your home with your own personal creations makes your home even more homey, comfortable, and that much more yours. Giving an old dresser a fresh new coat of shimmery paint can help transform bedrooms or dining rooms, or you can even add to your kids' play room with repainted side tables.
Rustic home décor is all the rage right now and you should be sure to add charm and elegance to your home with a few DIY rustic home décor pieces. You are going to love the classic whimsical home décor ideas, and the best part is that they can be displayed all year round. You could spend hundreds, even thousands when decorating your home. Be sure to save a few extra dollars and make your own décor that will make your home even more attractive. Whether you are looking to upgrade furniture, add a few wall decorations, or simple touches to your living space, these DIY home decorating projects are quite simple and perfect for any home.
For even more home decor ideas, check out: 14 DIY Inexpensive Home Decor Ideas
60 Charming Home Craft Ideas and DIY Home Decorating Projects
Table of Contents
If you are looking for decorating ideas, there are plenty of simple and subtle ways to jazz up any home without buying new furniture, art, or decorative pieces. You can save money and put your painting skills to the test to make your own pieces of art or hanging wall decorative crafts. With a hammer and a nail, or even the simple hanging materials you can purchase from any local store, you can transform your living room decorations, dining room decorations, even your kitchen or bedrooms with these home decorating ideas.
- Autumn Berry Branch Mirror
- Pom Pom Shadow Boxes
- Turquoise Refurbished Chalk Board
- Bold Bid Garland
- Blooming Wall Art
- DIY Vintage Clock Makeover
- Tie Die Oh My Wall Art
- Metallic Mason Jar Art DIY Wall Art
- Family Tree Canvas
- Bold Diamond DIY Pinboard
- Transofmr Cereal Boxes into Wall Art
- Old Town Chicago Windows
- Mixed Media Canvas Wall Art
- Scrabble Wall Art
- Mosaic Fabric Seahorse Canvas
- Wooden Spoon Wall Art
- Precious Embossed Decorative Clock
- Moroccan DIY Mirror Frame
- Floating Frame Arrangement
- Shabby Chic Photo Frame
For even more ways to decorate your home, check out our free and printable eBook:
You are going to understand why rustic home decor is the talk of the town lately with these craft ideas. They add just the right amount of classic charm to any room in your home, and you will love how you can transform old materials into something vintage and crafty. Impress your guests with your elegant taste in home decorating.
- Rustic Burlap Candle Holders
- DIY Rustic & Refined Clock
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Welcome Wood Slices
- Shabby Chic Mirror Makeover
- Whimsical Western Wall Hanging
- Elegant Wood Wall Monograms
- Burlap Bulletin Board
- Galvanized Metal Bunting
Throw pillows are an incredibly simple, yet beautiful way to enhance any room in your home. Whether you are looking for dining room chair pillows, or couch pillow ideas, there are quite a few ways to get creative and add a personal touch to your home. You can even reuse your favorite old t-shirts as pillow covers to have original pillow designs and celebrate your favorite moments.
- Sunburst Blossom Pillow
- DIY Pillow Marquee
- Perfectly Painted Pillows
- French Chateau Throw Pillows
- Pretty Posies Pillow
- Hand Painted Throw Pillow
- Out of the Box DIY Pillows
- Easy T-Shirt Pillows
If you love crafting, be sure to check out:
Rather than spending your green on designer pieces, you can recreate a few of your favorite pieces of furniture or decorations without paying an arm and a leg for the design. You can also use items that are already around your house to improvise your easy craft projects even more, and complete your home's charming look.
- Recycled Floral Home Decor
- Anthropologie Knock Off Whale Bookends
- Striped Coastal Fish Decor
- Paisley Room Decor
- Recycled State Map Magnets
- Fabric Scrap Heart Magnets
- The Dreamiest Treat Jars
- Teal Burst DIY Lampshade
- Labra-Door DIY Floor Mat
- Kate Spade Inspired Rose Bowl
- Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases
If you are looking for recycled craft ideas or ways to revive your old furniture, these DIY projects are simple, yet elegant ways to refurbish old furniture on a low-cost budget. It is amazing how a simple coat of paint can freshen up any piece of furniture. You will be amazed by the results of recycling materials around the house to enhance your home decor even more.
- Restyled Red Shelf Home Decor Craft
- Gorgeous Starry Side Table
- Recycled Wine Crate Footstool DIY Home Decor
- Classy Kitchen Hutch
- Blue Ombre Whale Dresser
- Perfect Storage Shelf
- Thrifty Chevron Bookcase
- State Fair Farmhouse Cupboard
- Vintage Design DIY Side Table
- Easy Painted Kids Table
- Chevron DIY Side Table
- Tropical Teal Shimmery Dresser
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Learn to Crochet with Marly Bird
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home