T-shirt Yarn Dreamcatcher
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Have you ever worked with T-shirt yarn? It’s like ordinary yarn or wool, just thicker; and, there are so many things you can do with it. You can buy it at any self-respecting haberdashery or wool shop or you can make your own. This Tree of Life dreamcatcher can be made in an hour. All you will need, besides the yarn, is a large ring or embroidery hoop and some fabric scraps. Use a small piece of the yarn to hang the dreamcatcher on the wall."
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Sewing Patterns for Machine Covers
- Dyed Glass Mason Jars
- Recycled Rug Poufs
- How to Make a Door Draft Stopper
- Bed Pockets
- T-shirt Yarn Dreamcatcher
- Fat Quarter Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Upcycled Tablecloths Into Baskets
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made DIY Scripture Pillow
- 5 Minute Gold Marbled Pillows
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- How to Make Bow Scrunchies
- 5 Free Loom Knitting Slipper Patterns
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- 14 Gorgeous Day of the Dead Crafts
- Denim Cables Floor Pillow
- Litus Beach Bag
- Natare Top
- Autumn Leaves Shawl
- Top Down Summer Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home