We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Did you know that making your own coasters is actually really easy? The Copper Foil Coasters are the perfect way to add some extra charm to your home. These DIY Drink Coasters are especially great because copper goes with every color. Therefore, you can put them into any room in your house to match your home decor. If you drink a lot of coffee or tea, you should add these to your craft to-do list. Not only will you learn how to make drink coasters, but you will also save money because this craft doesn't cost as much as buying coasters at the store.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Unfinished Wood Coaster Set
- Felt Pads
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Darice Foil Tape (I used copper metallic)
- Americana Chalky Finish Paint (I used Everlasting White)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home