81+ Printable Flower Patterns
Find paper flower templates and more flower patterns in this collection.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With these 81 Printable Flower Patterns, you can learn how to make fabric flowers, find free crochet flower patterns, make paper flowers, and more. Flowers can be pricey. Whether you need a bouquet for Mother's Day or centerpieces for a wedding, making your own flowers is a frugal option.
Since homemade flowers are so chic, you can be trendy and thrifty at the same time with these printable flower patterns. The best part about these templates is that anyone can use them. Crocheters, sewing enthusiasts, and paper crafters alike will enjoy these free flower patterns.
PLUS: Are you a visual learner? Then check out our Coffee Filter Bouquet video tutorial.
Table of Contents
The great tutorials in our free eBook will teach you how to make paper flowers as well as how to make fabric flowers. You can decorate your space with these lovely flowers any time of year. Add some brightness and cheer to your life even on the coldest days - no water required. Get the collection: 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More free eBook
Free Printable Flower Templates
Make flowers by printing a pattern and following the instructions to put them together. These printable flowers are beautiful paper flower crafts for you to make. They're as simple as printing paper flower templates and putting the petals together! Depending on the intricacy of the flower, these are great crafts to do with your kids as well.
Free Crochet Flower Patterns
If you want a quick crochet project or to use up scrap yarn, try one of these pretty printable flower patterns. Crochet flowers make super cute embellishments for bags, clothing, and hair accessories. Plus, you can spruce them up with beads and other fun accents to make them one of a kind. These free printable flower patterns allow you to to practice new stitches without committing to big projects. We have so many crochet flower patterns below. It's amazing what you can make with a little bit of yarn and a crochet hook! Create flowers that will never wilt and use them in your decorating or as gifts. Loved ones will appreciate a darling crocheted flower (or an entire bouquet)! Nothing shows someone you care like a homemade gift, and these easy crochet flowers are the perfect small gift to give.
- Flower Embellishment Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Carnation Pin
- Pastel Brooch
- Crochet Hairpin Rosette
- Crochet Orchid
- Crochet Flower Statement Necklace
- Balloon Flower
- Aconite Flower
- 31 Free Crochet Flower Patterns
- 29 Free Flower Crochet Patterns and Other Girly Crochet Projects
- Daffodils Bouquet
- Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern
- Easy Flower Crochet Necklace Pattern
- Crochet Flowers Headband Pattern
- Spiral Crochet Flower Pattern
- Lily Pad Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Tulip Crochet Flower Patterns
- African Flower Mandala Blue Hawaii
- Frida Kahlo Crochet Headband
- Daisy Dukes Granny Square
- Tiniest Ever Crochet Flower Buds
Paper Flower Patterns
Paper is one crafting supply that almost everyone has on hand at any given time. Scrap paper, tissue paper, crepe paper, and even coffee filters can be put to use as you learn how to make paper flowers. These paper crafts range from chic and simple to elaborate and bold, so you can find a pattern to suit any occasion. Learn how to make paper flowers which are great projects for weddings, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, and more. Save these free printable flower patterns and whip up some delicate paper blooms the next time you host a party. Once you learn how to make paper flowers, you'll never opt for a store-bought version.
- Rose Bouquet Ball
- Pretty Paper Bow Flowers
- Paper Flower Centerpiece
- Fancy Coffee Filter Corsage
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial
- Adorable Mom Flowers
- Blooming Scrapbook Flowers
- Cardboard Ribbon Spool Flowers
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Mini Q-Tip Flowers
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers
- Victorian Dream Doily Flower
- Cherry Blossom Tissue Paper Flower
- Paper Flower DIY Ornaments
- Floral Free Watercolor Printable
Fabric Flowers Patterns
Making fabric flowers doesn't have to be difficult. Sure, some of the flowers patterns listed here are sewing projects, but FaveCrafts also has a variety of DIY fabric flowers that don't involve a needle and thread. Raid your house for discarded clothing and other fabric scraps. You can learn how to make a fabric flower that will brighten your home. You can also use these flowers to embellish clothing, accessories, handmade cards, and more. These fabric flowers look super cute when you wear them in your hair, too. Regardless of whether you're looking for a new sew project, hand sewing project, or a sewing project using your machine, you'll find a fabric flower pattern to fall in love with.
- No Sew Fabric Flower Bouquet
- Mod Podge Flower Pin
- Stamped Fabric Flower Garden
- Lutradur Flower
- Tutorial: Learn To Make A Fabric Flower
- Tsumami Flower Pin
- Four Step Fabric Flowers
- Denim Flower Brooch
- Fabric Flower Bouquet
- Ruffled Fabric Flower Pin
- Mitzi's Fabric Flowers
- Flower and Feather Accessories
- Burst of Color Fabric Flowers
- Aleene's Rolled Fabric Flowers on Grapevine Wreath
- Dyed Ribbon Flower
- Retro Fabric and Wire Flowers
- Faux Flower Bouquet
- Floaty Tulle Flowers
- Outstanding Organza Flowers
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Lace and Net DIY Fabric Flower
- Blooming Burlap Flowers
- Chic Burlap and Pearl Flowers
This collection will help you to create just about any flower. Make your own bouquet and give it to someone you love - it's a great gift idea. Flower patterns are a great option for new crocheters or anyone who wants to stretch their skills. Step outside the box (or the granny square) and start working on one of these free crochet patterns today: 31 Free Crochet Flower Patterns
Flower Video Tutorials
Mix up your crafting routine with some of these video tutorials. You can watch craft experts in action as they teach you how to make flower embellishments from almost any medium. There are instructions to make paper flowers, coffee filter flowers, fabric flowers patterns, and more. Sometimes it's easier to make a project if you're following along with a video, so get ready to watch and learn from the professionals.
- Fashionable Flowers Video
- Clay Flowers 2 Ways
- Shabby Chic Denim Flowers
- DIY Fabric Flowers
- Flower Ribbon Headbands Video
- Rolled Fabric Roses
- Paper Trunk Video: How to Make Loop Flowers
- Fabric Flower Gift Card Bouquet
- How to Make a 3D Flower for Kids
- Coffee Filter Flowers Video
- Fleece Flowers Video
- Fancy Folded Flowers
- Button Flowers
- Ribbon and Fabric Rosettes
- Paper Towel Flowers Video
- Felt Flower Corsage Craft
Who doesn't love the look of free printable patterns on a cold winter day? The projects featured in 22 Fabric Flowers to Make are both diverse and eye-catching. You can make one or create an entire bouquet - the choice is yours. No matter what you choose to do, you know that these printable flower patterns will make you and everyone else smile all year long. Just be aware - once you learn how to make one fabric flower, you may want to design an entire garden's worth of florals. Get the collection: 22 Fabric Flowers to Make
Felt Flower Patterns
If felt is your favorite crafting material, these felt flower patterns will amaze you! Often felt is used for kids crafts, the backing on some sewn projects, and for other basic crafting fixes, but these felt crafts are truly amazing! Learn how to make felt flowers using this crafting material, and make felt the forefront! Many of these lovely projects won't take long to make, and you will learn how to make a variety of types of flowers. From carnations to posies to entire bouquets, you will adore these DIY felt flowers.
More Free Printable Patterns for Flowers
Think you've seen the best free printable flower patterns we have to offer? Think again! These free flower crochet patterns, paper projects, and recycled crafts will keep you busy all year long. Even if the weather outside is frightful, you can find plenty of free printable patterns to enjoy. Feast your eyes on these patterns for crochet, fabric, and clay flowers. Create a bouquet to dress up your living space or make a single flower to wear. No matter what, your mood is sure to lighten when you make one of these gorgeous floral crafts.
- Dollar Store Flower Necklace
- Clay Flowers
- Flower Shoe Clips
- Plastic Spoon Roses DIY Recycled Craft
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Ribbon and Button Flowers
- Eco Friendly Plastic Cup Flowers
- Coffee Stained Roses
- Embossed Aluminum Sunflower
- Faux Vintage Coffee Filter Flowers
- Twisted Foam Flower Craft
- Flower Fairy DIY Crown
- Meadowlands Free Embroidery Pattern
- Faux Zinnias Pine Cone Crafts
Sound off and leave a comment! What's Your Favorite Flower?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home