DIY Felt Flower Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add soft textures and funky little flowers to your DIY home décor when you check out this felt craft idea. This homemade pillow pattern is an entirely no-sew craft project idea that helps you use up felt scraps as well as add creative colors to just about any space. The DIY Felt Flower Pillow has a vintage vibe and looks especially elegant when created in muted, floral hues.
In the Designer's Words: "This tutorial that shows you how to make your own really cute felt flower pillow. It's colorful, soft, and cuddly, but the easy part is that every is glued together!! That's right—NO SEWING involved! This is a very easy pillow to make and is easily customizable with colors of your choice."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
Project TypeMake a Project
- Fabric Glue
How to Make a DIY Felt Flower Pillow
Cut felt circles for pillow cover. Glue together and hold glue in place with binder clips.
Cut petals and leaves for flowers. Glue together.
Arrange felt flower bouquet. Glue onto pillow.
Find even more ways to create darling DIY pillows in our collection of 35 Pillow Making Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chris Moose
- Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books
- Prime SEO Consultation
- Chic Halftime Shawl
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Embossed Snowflake Trinket Box
- Peppermint Pendant and Earrings
- Embossed Snowflake Ornaments
- Wild Wines
- DIY Shaker Style Kindness Banner
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home