DIY Felt Flower Pillow
By: Smitha Katti from smilingcolors.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add soft textures and funky little flowers to your DIY home décor when you check out this felt craft idea. This homemade pillow pattern is an entirely no-sew craft project idea that helps you use up felt scraps as well as add creative colors to just about any space. The DIY Felt Flower Pillow has a vintage vibe and looks especially elegant when created in muted, floral hues.
In the Designer's Words: "This tutorial that shows you how to make your own really cute felt flower pillow. It's colorful, soft, and cuddly, but the easy part is that every is glued together!! That's right—NO SEWING involved! This is a very easy pillow to make and is easily customizable with colors of your choice."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
Project TypeMake a Project
- Fabric Glue
How to Make a DIY Felt Flower Pillow
Cut felt circles for pillow cover. Glue together and hold glue in place with binder clips.
Cut petals and leaves for flowers. Glue together.
Arrange felt flower bouquet. Glue onto pillow.
Find even more ways to create darling DIY pillows in our collection of 35 Pillow Making Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo
- DIY Chalkboard Canvas
- Upcycled Artificial Sweetener Box
- DIY Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- 50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- 39 Patterns for Pet Clothing and More Pet Crafts