Posies for My Toesies Shoe Embellishment
Embellish your flip flops with these Posies for My Toesies Shoe Embellishment. Made with bright and fun felt, these DIY flowers are a fun and easy way to accessorize your summer sandals. You could also make a really cute headband or fun jewelry out of this printable floral pattern. If you love bright and colorful flowers, you're going to love this project!
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Adhesive Pen
- Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Glue™
- Wavy edge scissors
- Flip-flops – pink
- Chalk pencil
- Paper towels
- Ribbon – orange
- Felt – lime
- Cut a strand of ribbon long enough to wrap around straps of each flip-flop. Apply a small amount of Fast Grab Tacky Glue to the end of ribbon and press onto underside of strap on one side of flip-flop. Wrap ribbon tightly around strap and glue end in place on other end of strap. Repeat with other flip-flop. Let dry.
- Cut out spiral pattern from a circle of lime felt, using wavy edge scissors.
- Use a chalk pencil to draw a 2” circle on lime felt. Cut out. This will be the base for rosette.
- Use the Fabric Fusion Pen to apply a thin line of glue to the bottom edge of the felt wavy cutout.
- Starting on the outside edge of circle, press wavy cutout glue edge down onto circle and continue wrapping around circle, spiraling toward center of circle, forming a rosette. Let dry.
- Apply a small amount of Fast Grab Tacky Glue to the bottom of the felt rosette and press firmly onto the center of the flip-flop straps. Let dry.