We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Learn how to make pretty fabric flower to embellish any clothing item. Super quick to make and you’ll be the fashion talk of your friends. Here’s an easy DIY fabric flowers tutorial."
One of the easiest and prettiest ways to add some texture to your sewing projects is utilizing lace and netting. The smallest accent of these delicate materials can transform a boring sewing pattern into something that is fiercely feminine and lovely. If you are looking for a quick sewing project, make the Lace and Net DIY Fabric Flower. This lovely accent could easily be added to a headband, t-shirt, or tote bag pattern for some extra flair. This free sewing pattern will only take you about twenty minutes to make and can be created out of scraps.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home