Faux Zinnias Pine Cone Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These faux zinnias are a fun and easy project, and look great in a wood or galvanized container for some country decor. These were made from pine cones that my grand-kids gathered for me. I have seen some projects where the pine cones were dipped into paint, but I decided to use spray paint for this project, and my acrylics for the centers. These are so easy to make and I get lots of compliments on them."
Making faux flower crafts for your home allows you to insert beautiful blooms without adding worry to your life. If you want to add floral fab to your space, check out this insanely charming pine cone crafts. The Faux Zinnias Pine Cone Crafts are paint craft ideas created out of pine cones that look nothing like their original material. Stunning in just about any paint hue, these flowers are perfect for just about any home. These would make a fantastic heartwarming gift, as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Pine cones
- variety of colors of spray paint
- yellow acrylic paint
- paint brush
- large piece of cardboard to spray paint on
- container to add faux zinnias to
Place a few pine cones on your cardboard and pick a color and spray paint the pine cones
Now pick a few more pine cones and spray paint with another color.
Continue until all pine cones are spray painted and you have a variety of colored pine cones
Now paint the center of each pine cone yellow
Once dry place in a wood bowl, galvanized container or even a large glass vase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home