17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
22 Fabric Flowers to Make
Learn how to make fabric flowers with this stunning collection.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The best thing about artificial flowers is that they are evergreen. Fake flowers are perfect if you want to create a permanent floral centerpiece for your living room or a springy flower accessory to wear with confidence. Flowers are a timeless fashion trend that you can use to embellish just about anything, from wearing them as barrettes and headbands to putting them on necklaces and rings, or creating a flower brooch. Fabric flowers are sturdier and better quality than paper, which means they really do last forever. Using these flower templates, you can make flower bouquets that will never wilt or die, create trendy floral accessories, or make flower embellishments by the dozen to use in scrapbooking, card making, and general home decorating.
Bonus Free Craft Video Tutorial: How to Make Coffee Filter Roses. If you're a visual learner, be sure to explore this lovely tutorial.
Table of Contents
Learn how to make fabric flowers as well as flowers made from yarn, paper and more! This roundup of 81 Printable Flower Patterns will keep you busy all year round. There's no water required for these flower patterns, so you can display them when it's cold or when it's warm outside. You can also wear these flowers as embellishments or use them to decorate other items. Learn how to make fabric flowers today and see why they're are so much for fun to make: 81+ Printable Flower Patterns
Centerpiece Ideas: Bouquets
Looking for centerpiece ideas for your wedding or your next dinner party? Learn how to make fabric flowers that make great conversation pieces. All of your party guests will admire your crafting skills. Besides centerpieces for tables, these flower patterns are the perfect DIY Mother's Day gifts or birthday gift for a special lady.
- Mitzi's Fabric FlowersOnce you discover how to make fabric flowers like these ones, you'll never want to stop. Make a bunch and decorate your home.
- Fabric Flower BouquetUse some fabric scraps to create a pretty arrangement of fabric flowers for Mother's Day. Find out how to make fabric flowers that will become a permanent fixture on her table.
- Sweetheart Rose Collection: Bridal BouquetThe fabric flower tutorial allows your bouquet to be kept for years!
- Wine Bottle TopiaryLearn how to make flowers out of fabric and create an amazing centerpiece. This is a clever way to repurpose an old wine bottle.
- Fabric Flower Gift Card BouquetLearn how to make fabric flowers that turn into an amazing gift. This is a great project to make for a new grad.
How to Make Fabric Flowers: Embellishments
The most versatile type of flower platterns are DIY embellishments! Attach them to clothing, bags, cards, lampshades, picture frames, headbands, scrapbook layouts...the possibilities for learning how to make a fabric flower are endless. Discover your new favorite fabric flower tutorial and then make a bunch once. Keep these flower patterns on hand so you'll always have a flower or two to embellish with should the need arise.
- Vintage Burlap Fringed FlowerAll out of ideas how to make fabric flowers? This no-sew project uses glue, burlap and other easy-to-find materials that can be purchased at your local craft store.
- Pretty Recycled Flower PatternIf you've ever wondered how to make flowers out of fabric, look no further than this Pretty Recycled Flower Pattern from Consumer Crafts. Learn how to make fabric flowers in no time! Use them to embellish purses or headbands for a cool look or even wear it as a fun brooch.
- Floaty Tulle FlowersFlower patterns make great embellishments for scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, clothing, and jewelry. This tulle flower tutorial from Marti Wills shows you how to make faux flowers from tulle, the easy way. This beginner craft will help you learn how to make fabric flowers in no time.
- Upcycled Vintage Fabric FlowersFabric roses are a great craft because they can bloom at any time and in any climate! Save an old t-shirt and repurpose it to create your own Upcycled Vintage Fabric Flowers from Linda Peterson. Stick a flower anywhere - on your shirt, your shoes or in your hair!
- Ribbon Flower PinsThese beautiful pins could easily be used to add a floral touch to anything from a shirt to a bag, a scarf to a hat. You could also use these flowers to liven up a gift package.
- Denim Flower BroochDiscover how to make fabric flowers using old jeans and create this delightful embellishment. This fabric flower tutorialwill keep you busy and change the look of an otherwise boring piece of clothing.
- Shabby Chic Denim FlowersShabby chic has never looked so fabulous. Once you learn how to make flowers out of fabric, you'll never want to buy the real thing ever again.
- Coffee Stained RosesYou probably think that spilled coffee is a bad thing, but think again! Use coffee instead of dye to turn an old t-shirt into a work of art. Add these roses to a t-shirt or jacket for a three-dimensional look.
- Quilt Scrap FlowersSave those old quilts and use them to make pretty flowers. Once you learn how to make a fabric flower using an old quilt, you'll never need to buy new fabric.
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric FlowersTulle is always thought of as fancy, but this project is actually accessible for everyone. This fabric flower tutorial is completely unexpected but so much fun.
Craft Flowers: Accessories
You know that phrase "wear your heart on your sleeve?" Well, you can also wear your fabric flowers on your sleeve (or your lapel, or your wrist, or your head, or...) These stylish flower patterns are timeless and classic, with a current, trendy twist to set you apart in a crowd. You can craft flowers however you want depending on your style. Learn how to make fabric flowers that really make a statement.
- Roses, Ribbon & Chain Bib NecklaceLooking for some inspiration for making fabric flowers jewelry? This Roses, Ribbon & Chain Bib Necklace by Jenny Barnett Rohrs for Consumer Crafts is just the statement piece you need to dress up a t-shirt and jeans. Plus this free jewelry making pattern will help you use up fabric scraps!
- No-Sew Fabric RingMaking fabric flowers is become increasingly popular, and these no-sew rosettes are showing up all over the place! Make a no-sew fabric ring using these fabric flowers patterns from Patty Biehler to wear when you want to make a statement with your jewelry.
- Charming Hair FlowerMake flowers from fabric with this charming hair flower project from Jenni Bowlin Studios. This adorable bloom makes a great hair accessory for a little girl!
- Four Step Fabric FlowersHere is a great little project to liven up your wardrobe: Lovely Fabric Flowers. Embellish a shirt, dress up a pair of heels, or wear it as a pin. These four-step fabric flowers are versatile for everyday dress and a night out.
- Multiple Use Fabric FlowersYou'd be surprised by how many things you can create or decorate with Multiple Use Fabric Flowers. Give this easy craft project from Cecilia Jorcin a try. Once you learn how to make fabric flowers, you'll find tons of ways to use them.
- Scrap Fabric Rosette BarretteGather up those fabric scraps and create these adorable hair pins. Great for every day wear or adding a nice touch to an evening outfit, these bobby pins are a must have for girls of all ages.
- Canvas Rose Brooch TutorialAdd a personal touch to any outfit with this fun flower craft project. Discover how to make a fabric flower that everyone will adore. Get ready for plenty of compliments - this brooch is a true showstopper.
Discover your next great craft project and find out how to make fabric flowers (and paper flowers, too). Download a copy of 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How to Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More - this free craft eBook is filled with genius ideas for creative projects. If you want to learn how to make a fabric flower that truly stuns, this is an important resource. Best of all, you can download a copy of this eBook and save it for later. There's never a bad time to make your own fabric flowers, so wait until creativity strikes and get to work. Get the collection:
Leave a Comment & Tell Us:
What is your favorite kind of flower and why?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Floral Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Pumpkin Feast Adult Coloring Page
- 17 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
- All About Your Heart Coloring Page
- Top 6 Things to Do While Crafting
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 1920s Inspirational Quote Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home