Mini Q-Tip Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mini Q-Tip Flowers is an easy, simple and safe craft for children. This flower craft can be produced using items you already have in your home, so there's no need to go shopping. Use the top of a hairspray can for the flower pot and a piece of ribbon to create the bow. Q-Tips can be used for the flower stems and the flowers are created using folded colored scrap paper. If you're look for paper crafts for kids, look no further than this innovative design. This makes a lovely decoration for children's rooms and it can be given as a present.
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens
- Hairspray top
- Colored paper
- Small piece of ribbon
- Washable glue
- Small piece of dry oasis or play clay
Remove one end of Q-tip (run under warm water easily removes this).
Cut out flower heads using folded papers.
Push Q-rip through center of each flower and secure with a dab of glue.
Put oasis or play clay into Hairspray top and arrange flowers into it.
Glue ribbon around top for decoration.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Easy Long Cardigan Free Sewing Tutorial
- Quick & Easy Gathering With Dental Floss
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home