Mini Q-Tip Flowers
By: Brenda Thompson
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mini Q-Tip Flowers is an easy, simple and safe craft for children. This flower craft can be produced using items you already have in your home, so there's no need to go shopping. Use the top of a hairspray can for the flower pot and a piece of ribbon to create the bow. Q-Tips can be used for the flower stems and the flowers are created using folded colored scrap paper. If you're look for paper crafts for kids, look no further than this innovative design. This makes a lovely decoration for children's rooms and it can be given as a present.
Materials: Recycled Crafts
Age Group: Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
- Hairspray top
- Colored paper
- Small piece of ribbon
- Washable glue
- Small piece of dry oasis or play clay
- Remove one end of Q-tip (run under warm water easily removes this).
- Cut out flower heads using folded papers.
- Push Q-rip through center of each flower and secure with a dab of glue.
- Put oasis or play clay into Hairspray top and arrange flowers into it.
- Glue ribbon around top for decoration.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mini Q-Tip Flowers
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
- "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Colorful Tissue Paper Suncatchers
- Flower Tie Dye T Shirt
- "Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids free eBook
- Top 20 Thrifty Easy Crafts for Kids + 4 Bonus Projects
- 12 Summer Crafts for Kids, Ages 3-5
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home