Mini Q-Tip Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mini Q-Tip Flowers is an easy, simple and safe craft for children. This flower craft can be produced using items you already have in your home, so there's no need to go shopping. Use the top of a hairspray can for the flower pot and a piece of ribbon to create the bow. Q-Tips can be used for the flower stems and the flowers are created using folded colored scrap paper. If you're look for paper crafts for kids, look no further than this innovative design. This makes a lovely decoration for children's rooms and it can be given as a present.
Materials: Recycled Crafts
Age Group: Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Time to complete: Under 30 minutes
- Hairspray top
- Colored paper
- Small piece of ribbon
- Washable glue
- Small piece of dry oasis or play clay
- Remove one end of Q-tip (run under warm water easily removes this).
- Cut out flower heads using folded papers.
- Push Q-rip through center of each flower and secure with a dab of glue.
- Put oasis or play clay into Hairspray top and arrange flowers into it.
- Glue ribbon around top for decoration.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
Patriotic Napkin Rings with Uncle Sam's Hat
Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
Colorful Tissue Paper Suncatchers
17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
Printable Crafty Dice Game
Stocking Butterfly Kids Craft
DIY Popsicle Stick Planter Tutorial
26 Spring Crafts for Kids free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 4 Easy Small Wood Projects You Didn't Know You Could Make
- 14 Christmas Crafts for Adults, by 365 Days of Crafts
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home