Fun Flower Pins
These cute floral faces are fun and easy felt crafts for kids. You can make them into pins or magnets to brighten up your lazy summer days. These summer craft ideas are super easy to make - just trace, cut, and glue the pieces together. These flowers would look great pinned to a backpack or tote bag. You could also wear them as accessories for your hair or clothes. Little girls will love the little smiles on these adorable flower crafts! Grab some felt and get started.
If you like this fun flower craft, you'll love these 11 Floral DIY Hair Accessories!
- Craft Glue
- 3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
- Black Marker
- 1" Long Pinbacks with Safety Clasp
- 112 x 18 Red EZ Felt Sheet
- 112 x 18 White EZ Felt Sheet
- 19 x 12 White Soft Felt Sheet
- 19 x 12 Red Soft Felt Sheet
- 19 x 12 Pirate Soft Felt Sheet
- Flower Pin Template
- Using your flower pin template, cut out the various pieces from your felt:
- Large Red Flower: 12 x 18 Red EZ Felt
- Large White Flower: 12 x 18 White EZ Felt
- Small Red Flower: 9 x 12 Red Soft Felt
- Small White Flower: 9 x 12 White Soft Felt
- 4 Leaves: 9 x 12 Pirate Soft Felt
- Glue Large Flower pieces to Small Flower Pieces.
- Glue Leaves to the Back of Large Flower Pieces.
- Glue Google Eyes onto Center of Small Flower Piece.
- Using your black marker, draw a nose and a mouth.
- Glue your pin back onto the back of your flower.
- Let dry.
For more fun summer projects, check out these 33 Flower Pots Crafts.
Read NextFab Felt Pot Protectors