25 Recycled Crafts for Easter
Making Easter crafts with your kids and family is an excellent way to celebrate the cherished holiday with some hands-on fun. This collection of recycled craft ideas for Easter allows you to create spring ideas as well as save money in the process. Spring brings to mind blossoming flowers and mother earth coming alive, so why not do your part to save the earth while still making something beautiful. 25 Recycled Crafts for Easter is a collection of DIY crafts made from materials you probably already have tucked into your recycling bin or in your craft closet. From leaning how to make bunnies with toilet paper tube craft ideas to homemade Easter baskets, this adorable collection of Easter crafts is the perfect collection for any type of crafter.
Table of Contents
Clay Pots Easter Crafts
- Easter Bunnies and Chicks ParadePaint various size clay pots in spring colors to create bunnies and chicks for an Easter parade. This project would be fun for families, scout troops and classrooms.
- Yummy Easter BloomsUse a clay pot, tissue paper and Easter candies to create an edible bouquet for Easter decorating.
- Egg Stra Special Easter TreeUse a big clay pot and some spare branches to create an Easter tree. Decorate plastic Eater eggs in all different colors and hang from your Eater tree.
- Easter Candy DishYou only need a clay pot saucer and acrylics paints in spring colors to create this simple Easter candy dish. A stuffed bunny is a great finishing touch.
- 4 Barnyard Polymer Clay IdeasCelebrate the coming of spring with these cute animal themed mini clay pots.
Toilet Paper Tube Easter Ideas
- Crepe Easter Egg CupsCut a toilet paper tube in half and use each half to create pretty egg cups with crepe paper and trim. You can use these egg cups as place cards at your Easter table.
- Easter Bunny Napkin RingsCreate cute Easter bunny napkin rings for the Easter table with felt and toilet paper tubes.
- Toilet Tube Tea CupsLet your little ones pretend to throw their own Easter tea party with these recycled ideas.
- 23 Easy DIY Easter Wreath IdeasTurn 14-16 toilet paper tubes into a wreath. Have the kids paint the tubes in pastel Easter colors. Fit the tubes around a wire hanger to create an Easter wreath.
- Paper Tube Lavender SachetGreat for spring cleaning or giving in an Easter basket for mom and dad, this fun and simple sachet is something anyone in the family can make with ease.
Paper Bag Crafts for Easter
- Easter Bunny Sacks with Tissue Paper EarsThese paper bag Easter bunnies make a great table decoration and can be given as party favors.
- Paper Bag Easter BunniesUse regular paper bags to create Easter bunnies and a matching basket for table decoration this Easter.
- Mini Cupcake Easter BasketsUse cupcake liners to create miniature Easter baskets filled with just one Easter egg.
- How to Make a Paper Bag BunnyThis fun and easy Easter craft is great for giving Easter goodies to young kids. Children can also use this bag to collect their eggs on the morning egg hunt!
Repurposed Plastic and Milk Jug Crafts
- Easter Bunny Milk Jug BasketUse empty milk jugs to create green Easter baskets this season.
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video TutorialRecycle empty plastic water bottles with this clever craft for Easter eggs.
- Easter Table Favor CupsReuse empty snack-size fruit cups as cute Easter bunny cups filled with candies for the table. Use as place cards at your Easter table.
More Easter Crafts to Make
- Button Easter BunniesSimple buttons become cute little bunnies for adorning cards, scrapbook pages and other crafts this Easter.
- Bottle Cap CrossesCreate Christian crosses for Easter with bottle caps and family photos.
- Mr. and Mrs. Easter RabbitTurn empty cardboard containers from the kitchen into rabbit candy holders for Easter decorating or gift-giving.
- Easter Pom Pom ChicksYou can't help but smile at these adorable balls of yellow wool turned into chirping Easter chicks. Fill a basket with them for silly fun Easter decor.
- Easter Critters Napkin RingsKids will happily "hop to it" when you invite them to create these cute holiday decorations. A great motivator when you need help setting the table.
- Easter Candy CupWith a can cozy and styrofoam you can make a cute little candy dish for Easter. The chick is a great embellishment to top it off. In eight steps you can have this candy dish ready to be filled with goodies.
- Bright Ribbon EggsThese beautiful, elaborately decorated eggs are a step above traditionally dyed Easter eggs. They work perfectly as an eye-grabbing centerpiece or a unique place card.
- Bunny Peeps BuntingSweet bunny and chick marshmallow Peeps have become a favorite symbol for Easter. Dana Willard came up this clever tribute to bunny peeps, with a bunny peeps garland made from yellow or pink felt.
Read NextTie Dye Easter Peeps