Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
Make a thrifty craft for Easter with a recycled milk jug. Follow this quick tutorial for a cute Easter bunny craft that your kids will love and your wallet will thank you for this spring. The best thing about using recycled craft ideas to make holiday décor is that it is not only budget-friendly, but let’s you teach your children all about giving back. Show your kids that they can tempt the Easter bunny to leave lovely treats by creating crafts out of recycled materials with this Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket.
Surprisingly simple and extra cute, this craft can probably be made with materials you already have at home, making it the ultimate last-minute craft idea. This Easter craft idea combines some of your favorite types of crafting into one, stunning project idea. Using paint, smart decoupage ideas, recyled materials, and some bunny-approved creativity, these homemade Easter basket idea is one of our most popular ideas.
Find even more gorgeous Easter craft ideas in our eBook12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults. These DIY crafts are all designed especially for grown-ups, offering you stunning ways to decorate for spring's favorite holiday.
How to Make Easter Bunny Milk Jug Crafts
- 1/2 gallon milk jug
- Package of white tissue paper
- 3-D Fabric Squeeze paint
- Mod Podge or white craft glue
- Cotton Balls
- Ribbon in color of your choice
- Rise and dry the milk jug. Using scissors, cut away two sides of the jug, stopping about two-thirds away from the bottom
- Cut the tissue paper into small squares and apply evenly to the milk jug, covering the entire surface.
- After the tissue paper has set, use fabric paint to draw the bunny’s face.
- Use the cotton balls to make a bunny tail on the side of the jug opposite the face.
- Tie the ribbon to the top of the jug to finish. Fill with eggs.
If you are looking for even more ways to make homemade Easter baskets, we have an entire collection. 23 Easter Baskets to Make is full of elegant Easter ideas that are sure to impress your guests, bunny-shaped or otherwise.
Read NextEaster Cross DIY Centerpiece