Bottle Cap Crosses
Use bottle caps and family pictures to create Christian crosses full of reminders of what to be thankful for. These crosses from I Love to Create are a great activity for Bible studies and families to make together. These crosses could also be an Easter craft.
There's tons more where this came from! Find many more creative bottle cap crafts in our article, 15 Bottle Cap Crafts!
- Tulip® 3D Fashin Paint™
65426 Blueberry Sparkles
FLSK7-4 Sugar Plum 4z nly
- Aleene's® Fast Grab Tacky Glue®
- Bottle caps, 10 per cross
- Ribbon, 8”
- Template, circle 1-1/16” or hole punch same size
- Brush, flat
- Craft sticks, jumbo
- Squeeze Glitter Paint on foil. Brush on one side of craft stick. Let dry. Repeat on other side. Let dry. Brush Paint around zig zag edges of bottle caps. Let dry with wet paint up.
- Glue craft sticks together in a cross with about 1-½” of vertical stick above edge of other stick. Let dry.
- Using circle template, draw a circle around each picture. Cut out pictures or use a punch to make circles for bottle caps. Apply a very small amount of Glue, to inside of bottle cap. Push picture in cap and press around edges.
- Fold ribbon in half and tie a knot about 1” from fold. Glue ends of ribbon flat against stick at top. Glue all bottle caps on cross. Let dry flat. NOTE: Top and bottom caps may hang over edge of craft stick a little bit.