Easter Candy Dish
Pick up a terra cotta saucer and turn into a cute holder for Easter candy. You just need acrylic paints in spring colors and a stuffed bunny to top off the accent. Project designed by Terri O.
- Terra cotta saucer (I used a 9”)
- Acrylic paint in spring colors (I used yellow, light & dark pink)
- Paint brush
- Round sponge
- Stuffed bunny
- Paint a base coat of paint on the saucer. I used yellow as my base. Let dry.
- On the inside lip of the lid, paint checks in light pink.
- On the outside lip paint polka dots with the round sponge brush using the darker pink.
- Set your bunny in the dish and surround him with candy.
Read NextDenim Easter Egg Crafts