Beaded Religious Easter Card
Create this beaded Easter Card using Treasure Tape and Diamond Beadlets. This makes a great project for kids that they can give as a gift when they are done.
- Purple blank card, 5" x 7" and matching envelope
- 1/2-inch-wide polka dot ribbon
- Yellow construction paper
- Scraps of brightly colored wrapping paper
- Kreinik #32 Braid 095 Starburst
- 1/4" roll of Treasure Tape
- 3/4" roll of Treasure Tape
- Diamond Beadlets®
- Shallow pan or tray
- Lay a strip of 1/4" Treasure Tape along the top and bottom edge of the card front. Remove the red liner to expose the sticky tape, and lay the polka-dot ribbon on the sticky strips.
- Cut out a cross shape from the yellow construction paper, making sure the cross is 3/4 of an inch wide.
- Lay pieces of 3/4" Treasure Tape on your purple cardstock in the shape of a cross. Remove the red liner to expose the sticky part, and lay the construction paper cross right on top.
- Lay strips of 3/4" Treasure Tape on top of the yellow cross. Remove the red liner to expose the sticky top.
- Outline the cross with the #32 Braid, pressing the thread onto the tape to adhere.
- Cut up or tear pieces of wrapping paper and lay on the yellow cross, to resemble a mosaic.
- When decorating is complete, lay your card in a shallow pan or tray and cover remaining areas with Diamond Beadlets.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.
Read NextDenim Easter Egg Crafts