Easter Bunny Napkin Rings
Mama King shares this fabulous idea for creating Easter bunny napkin rings with little more than felt and a toilet paper rolls. We just love projects that use recycled materials! These Easter bunny napkin rings are a great project to do with kids. Aren't they adorable? If you are hosting Easter brunch or dinner and looking for cute ways to gussy up your table, these homemade napkin rings are the perfect solution. Felted and recycled, these Easter bunny crafts are cheap to make. Plus, they are guaranteed to be the talk of the table this year.
Find this project and more in our free eBook, 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas.
- Paper Towel or Toilet Paper Roll cut about 2" wide
- Glue or Glue Gun
Felt pieces you will need:
- 1 strip of felt to cover roll
- 2 ears
- 2 ear inserts
- 2 eyes
- 1 nose
- 1 set teeth
- Glue strip around roll first. If you are using regular craft glue clothes pins come in handy to hold the felt down as it dries.
- Glue inserts into ears. I added a bead a glue to the base of the ears after assembled and folded in half. I clothespinned it to the roll.
- Folding in half at base allows ear to open face forward.
- Glue on features. If desired you can cut out a rounded v shaped notch for mouth area and glue teeth behind.
- When dry - fold napkin into a square. Hold like a diamond.
- Fold down top corner and fold in sides. Insert napkin into Bunny Ring.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Felt"
Discover free craft projects using felt! Learn how to make felt using old sweaters or wool. Learn how to needle felt and make felt objects. Create felt cards, flowers, gifts, felted bags, purses, and more projects made from this humble craft material!
Sign Up for Free Projects
There are no records