Paper Flower Easter Bunny Craft
By: Holly Gagnon for favecrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Spring is in the air and this pretty Paper Flower Spring Art is made from paper flowers cut out of coloring pages that have been colored in with an Aqua gel pen and lightly sprayed with Gold Shimmer. The rolled paper flowers are adhered in to the shape of a bunny and the word HOP is enhanced with decorative aqua foil."
Hoppy and happy spring decorations are an adorable way to add spring accents to your home. Even if you live in a colder climate and the snow is still stacking up outdoors, adding DIY flowers to your home will prepare you for a spritely spring. Learn how to make paper roses and DIY wall décor at the same time when you follow the directions for this Paper Flower Easter Bunny Craft. This beautiful little bunny is perfect for your home and surprisingly simple to make.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizePoster Board
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Art of Coloring Book-Patterns
- Art of Coloring Book- Flowers
- iCraft Deco Foil- Aqua
- iCraft Foam Adhesive
- Silhouette Cameo
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen- Aqua
- Zots Medium Adhesive Dots
- Design Masters Tint It-Gold Shimmer
Cut out rolled flowers with die cutting machine
Color various areas of paper flowers with gel pen
Roll flowers, hot glue at base
When flowers are completed, lightly spray them with Gold Spray Paint.
Adhere paper flowers on to decorative frame with adhesive dots
Using die cutting machine, cut out the word HOP with Foam Adhesive
Place decorative foil over top of letters.
Transfer foil on to letters with iron.
Adhere letters on to frame.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket
- Insulated Tote Bag