23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
Find easy crochet wrap patterns in this collection.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Perfect for beginners and advanced crochet fans alike, these crochet shawl patterns and wraps are great for keeping warm all year round. Our collection includes light and lacy wraps and shawls for women of all ages. The crochet shawls can be used to dress up or just keep warm around the house.
If you're looking for something a little more versitile, check out our free crochet wrap patterns. Crochet wraps can be used as scarves or shawls, and they're great for beginners looking for a simple crochet pattern to do this weekend.
Table of Contents
Many shawls and wraps are beginner-friendly projects because they are an easy rectangular shape. Find more crochet patterns for beginners in our collection, 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
Quick and Easy Crochet Shawl Patterns
If you're looking for a simple crochet shawl for beginners, start with this list. These are our easiest crochet wraps and shawls. As you become a more advanced crocheter, consult the lists of shawls and wraps below to test your skills! You'll adore these quick and easy crochet shawl patterns.
- Striped Crochet Shawl PatternIf you want to learn how to crochet a shawl, this is a great pattern to start. Use this quick crochet shawl pattern to create a subtly striped wrap. The shawl is quick and easy, worked lengthwise on a large hook.The bamboo yarn is silky smooth so this shawl will transition beautifully into warmer weather.
- Autumn ShawlDon't let the name fool you. This colorful shawl crochet pattern can be worn anytime of year. Bright yarn colors and unique crochet stitches make this shawl perfect for women of all ages...and it's great for wearing both indoors and out.
- Long Lace StoleUse super fine yarn and this easy crochet pattern to create a pretty and delicate lace stole with fringe. Wrap up in this crochet stole all winter long or use it as a scarf throughout the cold months. This easy crochet wrap is great for beginners or for those who are looking for a quick and simple crochet project.
- Misty Blue Rose WrapThis elegant and stunning crochet wrap pattern is perfect for keeping warm during a night out on the town. Embellished with lovely roses, this easy crochet wrap pattern works up quickly and effortlessly, so it's perfect for a last minute accessory before you head out to the opera.
- BobExcellent for the experienced beginner, this easy crochet wrap is mostly double crocheted with a few rows of pretty filet interspersed.
- Wrap Me UpThis gigantic oversized cowl features half double crochet stitches that create lovely zig zags. Don't worry: it's much easier than it looks.
- Tyra Triangle ShawlIt might not look like it, but this shawl works up effortlessly! There is barely any counting required, and the tassels are simply darling.
Free Crochet Shawl Patterns
These free crochet shawl patterns are great to wear year round. Similar to making a scarf or a cowl, these crochet shawl patterns work up quickly and easily, and are great accessories for any type of outfit.
- Black Mesh ShawlThis elegant crocheted shawl is perfect for a oool outdoor dinner or a walk in the park. Women of all ages will love this easy crochet wrap. Patterns like this are great to have on hand when you're looking to update your wardrobe.
- Crochet Angel ShawlLight and simple, this crochet angel shawl is great for cooler summer evenings or brisk walks outdoors. This easy crochet wrap pattern can be made in any color you wish, but there's something striking and elegant about this snow white crocheted wrap.
- Crochet Valentine ShawlWhether you're heading out to Valentine's Day dinner or you just love being the lady in red, this light and lacy crochet shawl pattern is sure to compliment anyone's style. This is a great pattern for crochet fans who are looking for a fun new project to work on.
- Elegant Crochet Flower ShawlWelcome the coming of spring with this Elegant Crochet Flower Shawl. This easy crochet wrap pattern may look complicated, but it's actually quite easy to make and the lacey look of this shawl actually means it works up fairly quickly.
- Cool Calypso ShawlThis free crochet pattern makes a shawl that’s beautiful, comfortable, and fun. It's a great piece for wearing out on a cool evening or an afternoon adventure. This crochet shawl pattern is quick to make, so you can spend less time crafting it and more time wearing it for all of your activities.
Free Crochet Wrap Patterns
Women of all ages will love these free crochet wrap patterns. Great for accessorizing in the spring and keeping warm in the winter, these crochet wrap patterns are easy and quick to make and are great for crochet fans of all skill levels. Make one in all your favorite colors so you always have a fun accessory to wear with any outfit.
- Beachy WrapPerfect for covering up at the beach or the pool, this easy crochet wrap pattern is colorful and fun to show off. Wear it around your shoulders or even wrap it around your waist for a comfortable lightweight cover that everyone is sure to love.
- Cabled WrapCozy up by the fire with this easy crochet wrap pattern. Made with large crochet stitches and a simple cable pattern, this easy crochet wrap works up quickly. This is a great accessory to have in the colors you love, so you can easily grab one to match your outfit as you head out the door.
- Maroma WrapThe great thing about this easy crochet pattern is that you can use it to dress up or down. Made with a lovely stitch that creates a unique pattern throughout the wrap, this crocheted wrap is elegant and classy.
- Plaid WrapMade for dazzling, this plaid wrap is one that you'll love to show off. The fun fringe accents make this perfect for wearing out to dinner or out to a show, and you can even wear it to work on cool fall days.
- Belize WrapKeep your shoulders nice and warm with this easy crochet wrap pattern. The swirl technique on this shawl is surprisingly easy to do, so this pattern is great for crocheters who are just starting or those who are simply looking for a quick and easy project.
- Button Scarf WrapPerfect for keeping your neck nice and warm, this quick and easy crochet wrap pattern simply fits around your neck and shoulders, so you can wear it with any jacket. Embellish it with buttons to create a cute accessory that you can wear throughout the year.
- Motif Lace WrapSix different lace motifs are used in this feminine wrap crochet pattern. This wrap crochet pattern suggests one assembly but you can mix and match as you like with instructions to join as you go.
- Simple One Skein WrapMade with just one skein of yarn, this easy crochet wrap pattern is an elegant and stylish way to create an accessory that you'll love showing off. Crochet wraps like this are great for dressing up or down, and the intricate lacy look makes this a quick project.
- Summer Crochet Wrap PatternWhat's the best thing about this easy crochet wrap pattern? It's versitility! You can wear this as a shawl, a wrap, a scarf, or a backless jacket. The open hole look also makes this wrap perfect for summer and spring.
- Netties Wrap Crochet PatternThis tube wrap is so impressive you wont believe how easy it is! Made with 2 strands of Lion Brand Heartland, the color changes melt into each other to create a stunning gradient.
BONUS! Easy Crochet Wrap Pattern
Easy Crochet Wrap Pattern: Great for beginning crochet fans, this easy crochet wrap pattern is so easy to make. This soft crochet wrap offers the comfort of a sweater with the ease of crocheting a scarf. It's so quick and easy to make that you'll want one in every color.
When you're ready for a larger-scale project, try an afghan! Find our most popular afghan crochet patterns in 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
Do you prefer shawls that are triangular or rectangular? Let us know in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home