7 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men will Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Looking for something useful to make for your husband, boyfriend, brother, father, uncle, or friend? How about a cozy crocheted scarf? Keep the men in your life warm and cozy with these 7 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men will Love. These easy and fun crochet scarf patterns are perfect for crocheters of all skill levels, and most of them can be worked up in a weekend.
If you feel confident in your crochet skills, you can even mix and match colors to create scarves to celebrate your guys's favorite sports teams. Changing yarn colors is easy once you get the hang of it, and your guy will love having something to wear to help support his favorite sports teams!
Perhaps the best thing about these crochet scarf patterns is that you can enjoy them as well! Several of these patterns are gender neutral, so both you and your man can wear and share these easy crochet scarf patterns. So if you're looking for a great gift idea for the guy that's just too difficult to shop for, be sure to check out these 7 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men will Love!
7 Crochet Scarf Patterns Men will Love
- Hat and Scarf Set for Men: This hat and scarf set is easy to crochet and perfect for any man in your life. This simple crochet scarf pattern is easy to follow and great for crochet fans of all skill levels. Impress your guy with this handmade scarf and hat set for his birthday, for Christmas, or for Valentine's Day. Best of all, you can make this winter set in his favorite colors, or mix and match colors to create a scarf that shows off his favorite sports team. With this simple crochet scarf pattern, you'll sure to please dads, husbands, and brothers alike.
- Subway Scarf: The greeat thing about this Subway Scarf is that either a man or woman can wear it. Since this crocheted scarf is made with 2 colors of yarn, this is a great scarf to make before heading to a big football or basketball game. Your guy will love showing off his new scarf and he'll love that it shows off his team spirit. Don't forget to make a matching scarf for yourself, too!
- Quick and Easy Crocheted Scarf: Wondering what to do with all that scrap yarn? Turn it into a one-of-a-kind scarf that anyone can wear. The great thing about crochet scarf patterns like this is that no scarf is like any other, since every time you make one, you're using different yarn scraps. These are crochet scarf patterns men will love because they'll stand out and they were handcrafted just for them! These are quick and easy scarves to make for stocking stuffers and last minute birthday or holiday gifts.
- Blue Hat and Scarf Set: Even though this scarf is pictured on a woman, it can just as easily be made for a man. This soft and cozy scarf is great for men of all ages and they'll love how soft the scarf feels around their neck. Made with less than 3 balls of Bernat yarn, this scarf is budget friendly and a great way to practice and fine tune your crochet skills. Even if you're just learning to crochet, these crochet scarf patterns men will love are great for beginners and can easily be made in a weekend.
- Chunky Crochet Scarf and Mitten Set: Sometimes the brutal winter can leave us all hunting for the thickest warmest crochet patterns we can find. As luck would have it, this Chunky Crochet Scarf and Mitten Set is great for keeping your neck (and hands) nice and warm during even the coldest of winter days. This easy crochet scarf pattern is made long and wide, so it's great for protecting his neck and face when he's walking to work or scraping ice off the car. When it comes to thick and cozy crochet scarf patterns, men wil love this one!
- Crochet Scarf and Roving Hat Set: This thick and cozy winter set would make a great gift for the man in your life. This easy striped crochet scarf pattern is fun for crochet fans of all skill levels, and it's a great way to practice changing colors in your patterns. The scarf is worked up with a simple single crochet stitch, so it's a great project to work on when you're on the plane or stuck inside on a snowy cold weekend. For men and women alike, this is a warm and fun crochet scarf.
- Green Starter Scarf: These crochet scarf patterns men will love are great when guys can use them throughout the year. This Green Starter Scarf, for example, can be worn in the fall and in the winter. It can even be worn in the spring for those cool evening walks. Your man will love that you made this scarf yourself, and he'll be proud to show it off to his family and friends. Be sure to make one in all his favorite colors so he always has something fun and fashionable to wear as he heads out the door.
You can complete the set with these 11 Free Crochet Hat Patterns for Men. The projects featured in this collection of free crocheted hat patterns will suit anyone's style. Whether he loves camouflage patterns or monochromatic beanies, you'll find free crocheted hat patterns to try today.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Holiday Criss Cross Crocheted Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Easy Ribbed Scarf
- 23 Crochet Shawls Patterns and Wraps
- Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 29+ Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home