Button Scarf Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This knit button scarf wrap from Bernat Yarns is chic and warm for the days that you need the extra layer, but still want to look stylish! Try this free knitting pattern, it's easy to make and makes a great holiday gift.
This knitted wrap with buttons is great for the winter months. Check out these other similar wraps to knit: Slouchy Cowl and Neck Warmer Collar.
- Bernat® Roving (100 g/3.5 oz) (109 m/120 yds)
2 balls of #00011 (Bark)
- Knitting Needles: Size 8 mm (U.S. 11) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 2 buttons
Approx 14 ins [35.5 cm] wide x 29 ins [73.5 cm] long.
10 sts and 14 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
- Cast on 33 sts.
- 1st row: (RS). *K1. yo. K2tog. Rep from * to end of row.
- 2nd row: Knit.
- Rep last 2 rows for pat until work from beg measures 29 ins [73.5 cm], ending with a 1st row. Cast off knitwise (WS).
- Try on Scarf and mark position for 2 buttons. Use openwork sts of pat for buttonholes. Sew on buttons.
Find this beautiful project and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Bow Scrunchies
- 5 Free Loom Knitting Slipper Patterns
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- 14 Gorgeous Day of the Dead Crafts
- Denim Cables Floor Pillow
- Litus Beach Bag
- Natare Top
- Autumn Leaves Shawl
- Top Down Summer Tee
- Cozy Campfire Striped Hoodie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home