The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
By: Kaylee Pope, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try you will find 5 minute craft project ideas, DIY crafts made from recycled materials, ideas for your garden, and even DIY home décor ideas that are sure to be your next décor darling. All you need to get crafting is scroll down and explore the long list of easy DIY crafts and craft project ideas until one catches your eye. We highly recommend pinning or bookmarking this insanely enjoyable collection. You’ll probably be back for more!
If you have the urge to create and craft, it can be hard to determine exactly what sort of DIY crafts you want to make right now or what sorts of DIY craft projects are out there. Instead of wasting the day away on Pinterest – we’ve all been there- the editors of FaveCrafts have compiled this long and lovely list of DIY craft projects and ideas that we think each and every crafter should try. Instead of telling you to make a specific project, we have split up the long list below into general ideas. We have all created DIY crafts before, but these little lists give you some brand new solutions.
If the DIY crafts in this collection don't catch your eye, consider exploring our collection of 40+ Easy Craft Projects for Adults. All of these DIY crafts were especially designed for big kids creating.
53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
Table of Contents
Just because crafting is a creative endeavor does not mean it needs to be arduous and time-consuming. There are DIY crafts out there that you can make in a matter of minutes. The ideas below are insanely quick and crafty ideas that you will love. Dip your toes in the world of crafting. These won’t even take you an entire commercial break to make.
- Make in Minutes Fabric Coaster
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- DIY Feather Pencil - pictured
- 5 Minute Duct Tape iPhone Case
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Mason Jar Lid DIY Crafts
Crafting does not have to cost you any money. Sure, expensive, crafty materials can be crazy fun to buy, but if you are on a budget do not give up on creating. These DIY crafts can be created from things you already have in your home. From stunning wine bottle crafts to crafts made from plastic bottles, recycled crafts help you save the earth while still expressing your crafty nature.
- Upcycled Ceramic DIY Crafts - pictured
- Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases
- Faux Dichornic Glass Recycled Bottle
- Recycled Magazine Cork Board
- Recyled Denim Dog Toy
- Recycled State Map DIY Crafts - pictured!
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vases
- Dinosaur Glove DIY Crafts
- Embroidered Baskets
- Recycled Oreo Zipper Bag
- Wipe Away Paint Chip Calendar
- Milk Jug First Aid Kit
- Recycled Pouf Chair - pictured!
If you love crafting with recycled materials and green crafting ideas, check out our massive colleciton of earth-friendly ideas. 1000+ Recycled: Crafts from Recycled Materials shows you how to recycled just about any household item into DIY craft projects.
One of the best thing about DIY crafts is that they can be almost as practical as they are enjoyable. Learning how to make DIY organizers is a great way to upgrade your space. The DIY organizers below help you contain clutter while you create.
- Gold-Dipped DIY Organizer - pictured + you loved this on Facebook!
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationary Organizer
- Storage Station with PVC Cubbies
- Decoupage Storage BIn
- Dresser Drawer Frames
- R2D2 DIY Crafts
When the sun shines, it can be tempting to stop creating all together in lieu of leisurely sun time. Have the best of both worlds when you create gorgeous DIY craft projects like the ideas below. From totally worthwhile terra cotta pot crafts to DIY planters, DIY crafts for the outdoors are perfect for a leisurely July afternoon.
- Ivy Leaf Mosiac Hanging Pot
- Dipped in Gold Planter DIY Crafts
- Recycled Paper Seedling Planter - pictured
- Spring Wood Slice Wreath
- Rope and Can Bird Feeder
- Mosiac Stepping Stone
- Concrete Planter DIY Crafts
- Copper Garden Chimes
- Simple DIY Seed Bombs
- French Countryside DIY Planter - pictured!
You can find even more stunning DIY craft projects and outdoor ideas in our full collection of Garden Project Ideas and Outdoor DIY Crafts .From clay pot crafts to how to make a bird feeder tutorials, these outdoor darlings are sure to be a ton of fun.
Hello, gorgeous! One of the most popular types of crafts to make is DIY jewelry. It is easy to see why crafters love to make these sparkling accessories. From beaded bracelet patterns to gorgeous DIY necklaces, making your own jewelry saves you money and allows you to sport a fashion choice that is made for and made by you.
- Sunglasses Pendant
- Tee Shirt Beaded Necklace
- Brassy Broad Recycled Necklace
- Seed Bead Safety Pin Bracelet
- Super Easy Kumihimo Bracelet - pictured!
- Ladylike Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
- Bitty Beads DIY Bracelet - pictured!
- Anthro Inspired Bracelet DIY Crafts
Forgetting to mention DIY home décor on a list of must-makes in the crafting world would be absurd. Check out the DIY crafts below to learn how to add some crafting cuties to your space. Whether you want to make your own furniture or just add some simple yet precious DIY wall art, these DIY crafts for your abode are some of our faves.
- Indoor Terrarium DIY Crafts
- Dollar Chandelier
- DIY Rope Bowl Sewing Tutorial
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases - pictured!
- Butterfly Wall Decor DIY Crafts
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Bohemian Stamped DIY Pillow
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Crafts
- DIY Burned Wood Kitchen Utensils - pictured!
- Blooming Botanical Wood Slice Coasters
Leave a comment:
What type of crafting or DIY craft project do you think everyone should make at least once?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts and Cheap Gift Ideas
- Scrappy Fabric Bookmark
- 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- How to Make Pom Poms in Bulk
- Crafting on a Budget: Low Cost Craft Projects
- "Cheap and Easy Crafts" Free eBook
- DIY Laminated Placemats
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- Coloring Book Therapy: Fad or Fact?
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn