The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
50+ DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try you will find 5 minute craft project ideas, DIY crafts made from recycled materials, ideas for your garden, and even DIY home décor ideas that are sure to be your next décor darling.
All you need to get crafting is scroll down and explore the long list of easy DIY crafts and craft project ideas until one catches your eye. We highly recommend pinning or bookmarking this insanely enjoyable collection. You’ll probably be back for more!
If you have the urge to create and craft, it can be hard to determine exactly what sort of DIY crafts you want to make right now or what sorts of DIY craft projects are out there. Instead of wasting the day away on Pinterest – we’ve all been there- the editors of FaveCrafts have compiled this long and lovely list of DIY craft projects and ideas that we think each and every crafter should try.
Instead of telling you to make a specific project, we have split up the long list below into general ideas. We have all created DIY crafts before, but these little lists give you some brand new solutions!
Table of Contents
DIY Crafts You Can Make in 5 Minutes
Just because crafting is a creative endeavor does not mean it needs to be arduous and time-consuming. There are DIY crafts out there that you can make in a matter of minutes. The ideas below are insanely quick and crafty ideas that you will love. Dip your toes in the world of crafting. These won’t even take you an entire commercial break to make.
If the DIY crafts in this collection don't catch your eye, consider exploring our collection of 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
DIY Craft Ideas Made from Recycled Products
Crafting does not have to cost you any money. Sure, expensive, crafty materials can be crazy fun to buy, but if you are on a budget do not give up on creating. These DIY crafts can be created from things you already have in your home. From stunning wine bottle crafts to crafts made from plastic bottles, recycled crafts help you save the earth while still expressing your crafty nature.
Easy DIY Crafts for Organizing
One of the best thing about DIY crafts is that they can be almost as practical as they are enjoyable. Learning how to make DIY organizers is a great way to upgrade your space. The DIY organizers below help you contain clutter while you create.
Outdoor Project Ideas
When the sun shines, it can be tempting to stop creating all together in lieu of leisurely sun time. Have the best of both worlds when you create gorgeous DIY craft projects like the ideas below. From totally worthwhile terra cotta pot crafts to DIY planters, DIY crafts for the outdoors are perfect for a leisurely July afternoon.
If you love crafting with recycled materials and green crafting ideas, check out our massive colleciton of earth-friendly ideas. 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
DIY Crafts to Make Jewelry
Hello, gorgeous! One of the most popular types of crafts to make is DIY jewelry. It is easy to see why crafters love to make these sparkling accessories. From beaded bracelet patterns to gorgeous DIY necklaces, making your own jewelry saves you money and allows you to sport a fashion choice that is made for and made by you.
Home Décor DIY Crafts
Forgetting to mention DIY home décor on a list of must-makes in the crafting world would be absurd. Check out the DIY crafts below to learn how to add some crafting cuties to your space. Whether you want to make your own furniture or just add some simple yet precious DIY wall art, these DIY crafts for your abode are some of our faves.
What craft should everyone make once?
Let us know in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 10 DIY and Crafting Apps for Your Next Project
- 14 Crafts Your Grandmothers Were Known For
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- DIY Easy Hairband Organizer
- 14 Two Hour Easy Craft Ideas
- How to Press Flowers 4 Ways
- Uplifting Message Rocks
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- Crafting on a Budget: Low Cost Craft Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- How To Add Extra Pockets To Any Tote Bag
- Clay Sunflower
- Christmas Sweets Photo Booth Props
- 14 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Glitter Crafts
- 41 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 36 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Granny Square Cloth Crochet Pattern
- Zentangle Cupid of Hearts Adult Coloring Page
- Gelly Roll Hand Lettering Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home