Bitty Beads DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Looking for a cute and easy gift for the Holidays? Make these cute little bracelets with just a few beads."
Learn how to make bracelets that you can sport yourself or give away as simple DIY gifts when you check out these stunning and subtle DIY crafts. The Bitty Beads DIY Bracelet are unique bracelet patterns to make because they are insanely simple and minimalist. This how to make a bracelet tutorial shows you how to create a masterpiece in a matter of moments. While intricate jewelry can look lovely in the right context, these bracelets show off a casual yet sparkly look that are perfect for all occasions.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Find even more chic and trendy craft project ideas to adore in our collection of crafty DIY ideas that we think you should make ASAP. The ideas in 53 DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try are all pretty, easy, fabulous, and unique.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home