The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
5 Minute Tassel Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Tassels make fantastic embellishments. Whether you add them to an accessory such as a shawl or scarf, pop them on a key chain or purse or use fine yarn to make earrings. This tutorial teaches you how to make tassels in 5 minutes using yarn and household items (no cutting bits of card to the right size needed!) The step by step photo guide will walk you through the process and in 5 minutes you will be in tassel heaven!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Small amount of yarn
- Objext the same size as the desired tassel length
- yarn needle
- sharp scissors
- small scrap of contrasting yarn or thread
Wrap yarn around your object and trim
thread yarn through one end of loops and tie tight
thread contrasting yarn around bottom of the loop and loosely tie
wrap yarn round all loops close to the top end and secure with a yarn needle
use contrasting yarn to pull loops tight and cute though bottom end
trim end of tassel to tidy up!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarlett Bag
- In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
- Crochet Kangaroo Amigurumi
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Faux Leather Heart Bag
- Framed Dried Flowers
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Multistrand Knit Necklace
- Beginner Baby Hat Pattern With Sizes For The Whole Family
- Padded Laptop Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home