47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
Knitting Christmas gifts has never been better.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's never to early to start on your holiday knitting! With these 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns, you'll be ready for decorating, gift giving, and celebrating in no time.
These free knitting patterns for Christmas are great for knitters of all skill levels, and with great decor, wearables, gift ideas, and more, you're bound to find something fun and festive to work on.
Don't miss your chance to knit your own decorations and gifts for Christmas this year! Start early, and you'll have contributed the loveliest handmade items to your celebrations this year and for years to come.
Table of Contents
- Christmas Sweater Knitting Patterns
- More Christmas Knitting Patterns to Wear
- Knit Christmas Ornaments Patterns
- Snowman Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Christmas Stocking Knitting Patterns
- More Christmas Decoration Knitting Patterns
- Christmas Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Christmas Knitting Patterns for Babies
- More Knitted Christmas Gifts
Christmas Sweater Knitting Patterns
Knit sweaters seem to just represent Christmas in some lovely way. Knitting a sweater, ugly or cute, is a perfect activity for the Christmas season. Whether you want to make one for yourself or a loved one, there are several ideas for knit jumpers to inspire you.
More Christmas Knitting Patterns to Wear
Whether you're creating your own winter attire or you're looking for clever knit projects to make for family and friends, these Christmas wearables are great for knitters of all skill levels. From easy cowls to more challenging slippers, these Christmas knit patterns are sure to have you in the holiday season in no time!
Knit Christmas Ornaments Patterns
Adorn your tree with yarn! These knit Christmas ornaments are so darling, and they will add a vintage air to your tree. Start a new tradition of making Christmas ornaments each year for loved ones, and begin with the tutorials below.
Snowman Christmas Knitting Patterns
Snowmen are perfect for Christmas and for the rest of the season, too! If snowmen are your favorite Christmas mascot, or you have someone in mind to give a snowman project to, check out the snowman knitting patterns below.
Christmas Stocking Knitting Patterns
I don't know about you, but hanging stockings with my mom is one of my favorite Christmas traditions...and these adorable free knitting patterns for Christmas stockings are great for those who are looking for a new stocking design. Knit stockings make great gifts when filled with food, baked goods, or other small little tokens. Advanced knitters can also personalize stockings by embroidering a name or initials on the stocking cuff.
More Christmas Decoration Knitting Patterns
Get your home in the holiday spirit with these Christmas decoration knitting patterns. Colorful garland and festive pillows would look great in your living room, and these cute mitten ornaments would look just as adorable on your tree as they would on a gift package. Speaking of gifts, this cute Snowman Cozy would be a great gift for family, teachers, and neighbors. Fill it with candy canes or baked goods for a gift that's sure to keep on giving!
Christmas Afghan Knitting Patterns
Cozy up with your loved ones with one of these soft and thick Christmas afghans. Start your holiday afghan now so it's ready to go come Christmastime. Curl up with a nice cup of cocoa and sit by the fire with your family. Pop in a favorite holiday movie and just enjoy one another's company this holiday season.
Christmas Knitting Patterns for Babies
Your little ones will love dressing in the holiday spirit with these cute Christmas knitting patterns for kids. From sweet hats to adorable sweaters and pullovers, these holiday outfits can be used over and over, and several of them are perfect for both boys and girls.
Find more baby patterns in 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
More Knitted Christmas Gifts
If you're trying to save some green this holiday season, making your own holiday gifts is a great way to go! These free knitting patterns for Christmas gift giving are great to give to anyone! From Snuggie-style blankets to professional-looking wine bottle cozies, these DIY knit gift ideas are perfect for neighbors, teachers, friends, and family (and Fido, too!).
Find our complete collection of beginner-friendly presents to make in 36 Easy Knit Christmas Gifts
What have you knit in years past that you're absolutely in love with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- Have Yourself A Ball This Winter - Humorous Greeting Card
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home