Christian's Snowman Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the Designer: "The idea for this little hat came from the designer's six year old son who drew out a picture of the hat he wanted his mom to make. He wanted a white hat with a black pom-pom that had eyes, buttons, and a smile. Created with Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky, this hat works up quickly to keep little heads warm and uses very simple stitches. Techniques needed to complete this project include working with double pointed needles, knit and purl stitches, and k2tog."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Explore more of our favorites in 27 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Christmas Caps Decoration - Fun Family Craft
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home