Jolly Elf Knit Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "You will be the life of the party in this adorable Jolly Elf Hat! Featuring sparkly stripes and the softest fur trim, this hat is just plain fun. It’s written in sizes toddler to adult large, so you can make them for the whole family. Red Heart Holiday yarn and Boutique Fur come in several colors, so you can change things up a bit for hat as well! Size: Toddler (Child Small, Child, Adult, Adult Large) Fits head size: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24) inches Measures: 14 (16, 18, 20, 22) Yarn: Red Heart Boutique Fur, Polar: Color A; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, White: Color B; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, Red: Color C; 1 ball"
Transform your whole family into charming little elves when you work up this free knitting pattern for Christmas. This knit hat pattern shows you how to make a yarny, yuletide accessory that you can wear on Christmas Eve to keep warm. The Jolly Elf Knit Hat is crazy cute and insanely simple to work up. The example is worked up in a candy cane rotation of red and white yarns, but you could easily add in some green stripes to add interest.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- see link
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home