Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When you're looking for a knitting project that won't eat up your entire afternoon, these darling knitted baby Uggs are a perfect happy medium. This free knitting pattern is easy and doesn't require complicated seaming or ends to weave in, and they fit cozily onto your little one's foot without ribbons. Plus they make a perfect accessory for your baby boy or girl, and a thoughtful baby shower gift to boot. (See what we did there?)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Flower On Top Baby Booties
- Little Red Slippers
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home