Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When you're looking for a knitting project that won't eat up your entire afternoon, these darling knitted baby Uggs are a perfect happy medium. This free knitting pattern is easy and doesn't require complicated seaming or ends to weave in, and they fit cozily onto your little one's foot without ribbons. Plus they make a perfect accessory for your baby boy or girl, and a thoughtful baby shower gift to boot. (See what we did there?)
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Baby Booties Knitting Pattern
- Darling Knitted Baby Uggs
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Baby Booties and Matching Hat with PomPom
- 7 Easy Baby Booties Knitting Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Simply Adorable Sock Yarn Baby Booties
- Flower On Top Baby Booties
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crocodile Stitch Knitted Baby Booties
- Moccasin Style Baby Booties Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- Easy Beginner Slippers Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home