Knit Reindeer Baby Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make your sweet little baby boy or girl look cute this holiday season with free knitting patterns for babies. The Knit Reindeer Baby Beanie is the perfect start for those learning beginner knitting techniques. Your baby's head will be cozy and warm in freezing temperatures with their new hat. Not only is this hat cute, but it it cheap and easy to make too. This knit baby hat is also a great gift for mothers expecting in the winter, especially in December. Add some big round eyes and a big red nose to make this hat even more adorable.
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Country Farm Pumpkin
- Moonstone Kimono
- Pretty in Gingham Pumpkin
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Fingerless Sock Gloves
- Llama and Cactus C2C Graphgan
- Chunky Quick Pumpkin
- Herringbone Baby Skirt
- Cozy Cool Beans Boot Cuffs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home