47 Earth Day Projects for Adults
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Celebrate the planet with these great Earth Day crafts. Green crafting is a great way to not only help the environment, but to keep your own "green" in the bank.
Decorate, wear, and organize your life with these Earth Day projects for adults. From bottle cap crafts to wine bottle crafts, there are so many fun and unexpected ways to use your trash to create actual treasures. Even if Earth Day has come and gone, you can show your appreciation for the planet by recycling materials and using them for these creative free craft projects.
So this April, show Mother Earth some love (and save some green of your own) by making one or more of these fun Earth Day projects!
Table of Contents
Wine Bottle and Cork Crafts
These wine bottle projects that are perfect for decorating, gift giving, and more. There are also wine cork crafts that will help you get your life organized. So pour yourself a glass of vino and get inspired with these cork, and wine bottle craft ideas! While all of these crafts make great Earth Day projects (who wouldn't want to celebrate Earth Day with a little vino?), you can create wine bottle crafts any time of year.
- Faux Dichroic Glass Recycled Bottle
- Wine Cork Board
- Succulent Wine Cork Planter Magnets
- Empty Wine Bottle Picture Frame
- Upcycled Looking Glass Wine Bottles
- Wine Cork Wire Bible Verse Holder
- Rhinestone Embellished DIY Wine Bottle Craft
- Leather & Wine Cork Board
- Wine Bottle Art Home Decor
- Monogram Wine Cork Crafts
Recycle Old Clothes Into Something New
Looking for some fun fabric scrap crafts? Maybe a way to use an old pair of jeans? Well we have lots of projects you can make using old worn out clothes. These fabric projects are a great way to jump start your spring cleaning, too! Head into that closet and gather a pile of clothes to craft with.
- Drawstring Sock Pouch
- Gorgeous Upcycled Denim Flowers
- Recycled Wool Sweater Beads
- DIY Workout Tank
- Eco Friendly Tee Shirt
- DIY No Sew Woven T Shirt Refashion
- DIY Chiffon Little Black Dress Refashion
- DIY One Shoulder Ruffle T Shirt Refashion
- Super Cute Vintage Apron Reboot
- Refashion Your Trousers into a Summer Top
- Zipper T-Shirt Refashion
- T-shirt Infinity Scarf Refashion
- Inspiring Spring T-Shirt
- Spring in Your Step Shoe Refashion
- Recycled Neck Tie Pincushion
- Two Pillowcase Blouse
- Tank Top Style Transformation
Trash to Treasure Ideas for Containers
We're all guilty of hanging on to that oatmeal container...or stashing those fun coffee mugs for a new project that has yet to inspire us. Well, here are some great ways to use those jars and canisters that you've been saving. Get organized and get crafty with these easy tutorials!
Aluminum Can Crafts
These pop can crafts are easy and Earth friendly, so they're the perfect way to craft for, celebrate, and honor Earth Day.
What can you make with pop (or soda) cans? A whole lot, actually. Learn genus tips and tricks from crafters just like you in 14 Soda Can Crafts. These fun and frugal Earth Day projects are perfect for any time of year. You might think that pop cans belong in a recycle bin, but think again. You can make so many cool recycled craft projects and use them as decorations both inside and outside of your home. Browse: 14 Soda Can Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts for Earth Day
Keep that plastic out of the landfills and use it instead to make any of these lovely projects. Create gorgeous artwork, stunning bird feeders, amazing organizers, and so much more!
You won't believe how many ways there are to make Earth Day projects when you check out 1000+ Recycled Crafts. In this collection, you'll find everything from wine bottle projects to recycled art projects for kids. This comprehensive collection is perfect for Earth Day but don't forget that you can make great recycled crafts any time of year. Gather up the kids for these fun and exciting Earth Day projects - they'll be entertained for hours. Browse: 1000+ Recycled Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- Pizza Pan Mosaic Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers
- How to Recycle a Soda Bottle into a Pin Cushion
- Starfish and Sand Dollar Recycled Denim Pillows
- iPhone Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Recycled Denim Feather Wall Hanging
- Chicken Wire Chandelier
- Vintage Books DIY Planter
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- Lovely Little Mod Podge Tea Lights
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home