T-shirt Infinity Scarf Refashion
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you love having unique and colorful accessories? And do you like making something out of nothing, without having to break the bank? Well, then you can use your old ripped and stained t-shirts for this cool jersey infinity scarf! Cut up the shirts, keeping only the salvageable parts, and piece them together again for a fun look! The tutorial shows three different styles of t-shirt infinity scarf. This is a great idea for a gift or just for saving money keeping warm this winter!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Old T-shirts
- Sewing Machine
- Machine needle for knits
- Fabric Scissors
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 14 Rope Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home