14 Soda Can Crafts
These pop can crafts will make you rethink throwing those cans in the recycle bin.
Soda can crafts can be so amazingly beautiful. First of all, there's no such thing as trash. Get that notion out of your head and focus on all the amazing things you can do with recyclables.
Soda cans are a perfect example of a reusable item that can be reworked to create crafts from recycled materials. Soda can crafts are so much fun and perfect for the entire family. You can make something practical or create your own recycling art projects - the choice is yours. No matter what you choose to create, have confidence that your soda can crafts will help the planet and spark your creativity. When you make crafts with recycled materials, you cut down on your overall trash haul and save yourself multiple trips to the craft store.
PLUS! Check out the Blogger of the Week, Gail Griffin from Purple Hues and Me, whose Unbelievably Stunning Floral Soda Can Art is featured in this collection!
Reuse mesh produce bags, water bottles, plastic caps, wine corks and so much more for the projects featured in 1000 Recycled Crafts. The projects range from super easy to extremely challenging, so you will never get bored. There are also tons of projects for kids, so round up the family and get ready to go green. Get the collection:1000+ Recycled Crafts
Pop Can Crafts
Soon, you'll have amazing recycled art projects that you'll want to display.
First, make yourself something that you can enjoy and show off. Next, make soda can crafts for the important people in your life.
Discover how easy it is to make recycled art projects - no professional equipment or expert experience necessary.
Who says soda can crafts have to look like ... trash? Create real works of art that make a huge statement like this butterfly.
Recycling art projects are a fun way to explore your creative side without breaking the bank. Plus, you get to enjoy your favorite beverage - the more you drink, the more supplies you have.
In general, crafts from recycled materials are a great option for frugal crafters. You don't have to spend a lot of money on extra supplies, either. These soda can crafts are perfect for everyone who simply loves to create.
Make these snowflakes for everyone one Christmas! They'll appreciate the craftsmanship and time needed to complete each of these soda can crafts.
Aluminum can crafts are a brilliant way to bring out your inner artist. Use scissors or a craft knife to cut the aluminum and inks to color the surface.
Set your pop down on a pop can coaster! This is such an easy project and great for having a set of coasters with some character.
Use a pop tab to make a little belt buckle with this fun seasonal craft. You could use it for pilgrim hats or any other occasion where you need a miniature belt!
Soda Can Crafts for Kids
While adult supervision is required for these soda can crafts, you can let the kids decorate and construct each piece. Don't worry if the end result isn't perfect - when it comes to aluminum can crafts, there's no wrong way to create.
Soda can crafts present an opportunity to craft as a family - what could be better than that? Make recycling projects for kids and show them how they can help the planet in the future.
Kids and adults alike will love this soda tab bracelet! Make them together for a fun piece of recycled jewelry.
Allow kids to get creative and show off their style - they'll cherish the final product and you'll hold those memories close for many years to come.
More Aluminum Can Crafts from Our Readers
- Snip and cut cans to make aluminium butterflies and flowers using a die cut machine.
- Attach various aluminium can shapes to dowels and use as outdoor planters.
- If you have a die cut machine, or an easy way to cut aluminum, you can make butterflies, birds, flowers, and more and turn them into a beautiful windchime.
- Fill them with rocks and shake them to scare off unwanted animals.
- Make 3-D stars for the holidays or anytime!
- Craft pop cans into a biplane.
- Use soda can crafts as a base for making bracelets.
- Poke holes in aluminum cans to form words, like JOY or PEACE. Put a candle inside the can to create a beautiful luminary.
- Decorate soda can crafts, and use them as pencil holders, utensil holders, and paint brush holders.
- Squish pop cans, and use these flattened soda can crafts as decorative items for a variety of projects!
- Turn them into necklace pendants or earrings.
- Make soda can coasters by cutting out a square from the can and gluing it to fabric scraps.
- Paint each can a different color, and make your own set of bowling pins out of soda can crafts.
Maybe you buy soda by the 2-liter bottle, and that's awesome! Learn what you can make with plastic bottles in our collection of42 Easy Water Bottle Crafts
What else have you made or will you make with tin cans?
Read NextChic Cereal Box Notebooks