Upcycled Glove Animals
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It's inevitable: one glove of a pair gets misplaced and the remaining one is totally useless! No problem, because you can turn them into adorable "Glovosaurs"! A great hand-sewn upcycling project, this Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus are perfect for the little hands of young dinosaur fanatics! Indications are given for child-safe embellishments and stuffing."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Starfish and Sand Dollar Recycled Denim Pillows
- Tuna Can Swing-out
- Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
- Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
- Paper Bunny For Easter
- Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag
- Repurposed Aquafina Bottle Bird Feeder
- Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
- Flower Mason Jar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Crochet Dog Collar And Headband
- Solid Dishwashing Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- DIY Dominoes
- Garden Welcome Post
- Felt Storage Basket
- Tea Bag Art
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home