Upcycled Glove Animals
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It's inevitable: one glove of a pair gets misplaced and the remaining one is totally useless! No problem, because you can turn them into adorable "Glovosaurs"! A great hand-sewn upcycling project, this Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus are perfect for the little hands of young dinosaur fanatics! Indications are given for child-safe embellishments and stuffing."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Hand
- One or two gloves
- Hand needle and thread
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Scrap Yarn Pom Poms
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles with this Crafty Guide [11 Ideas]
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- Mason Jar Vase
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- 53 Scrap Yarn Projects
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home