We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gail Green is a Chicagoland book author and magazine writer/columnist who writes about a variety of creative subjects. She is known nationwide as a rubber stamping/inky technique expert who is passionate about inspiring others to explore the magic of their own creativity. Gail is also the illustrator behind the Sweet PETatoes art brand. Her licensed art appears on products in multiple global markets, including craft, gift, party, pet and textiles.
For more information, please visit her ETSY store http://sweetpetatoes.etsy.com, websites www.sweetpetatoes.com and www.gailgreen.net or blog http://gailgreen.blogspot.com for creative projects or http://olliecraftyparrot.blogspot.com for fun adventures with Ollie, Gail’s crafting parrot and his canine coworkers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Leather Seat Cushion