40+ Red Heart Christmas Patterns
Find Red Heart Christmas afghan patterns and more in this collection.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Browse this collection of awesome Red Heart Christmas patterns! Below you'll find Red Heart Christmas afghan patterns and other knit and crochet ideas for the holiday season. Whether you need gifts, decorations, ornaments, or any other sort of Christmas patterns, you're sure to find something you'll love in this collection. After all, there's something for everyone!
Our page is organized into categories for crochet and knitting patterns as well as general yarn crafts for Christmas. You can make an adorable pom pom wreath for example without needing to know how to knit or crochet.
If you'd like to learn how to knit or crochet, we have no shortage of resources! Watch this basic how to crochet video from our friends at AllFreeCrochet, or consult AllFreeKnitting's library of resources.
Red Heart yarn is such a wonderful beginner-friendly yarn because it's inexpensive and it works up so nicely. So, what are you waiting for? Christmas will be here before you know it!
Table of Contents
Red Heart Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Happy Snowman Crochet Basket Pattern
Fill him with presents and place him under the tree.
- Granny Tree Skirt
Start these colorful granny squares now, seam them together later!
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
An elegant table runner to display all winter.
- Christmas Morning Crochet Afghan Pattern
A unique take on the traditional Christmas color scheme.
- Simple Striped Crochet Santa Stockings
These are such sweet and traditional stockings to hang over the fire!
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Duo
Two takes on a cute crocheted Christmas tree, great for small space living.
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
The white stripes contrast beautifully with the colors, making this afghan pop.
- Holiday Hearts Throw
Master one of these squares and work up the rest to the tune of music or your favorite TV show.
- Olive Christmas Dog Stocking
Don't forget your beloved pet! They deserve Christmas treats, too.
- Blitzen Crochet Bottle Top
This amigurumi pattern will bring smiles to everyone's faces!
- Little Stocking Ornaments
Make mini stockings to adorn the tree.
- Crochet Santa Hat
Everyone needs a Santa hat this Christmas!
- Styrofoam and Crochet Fir Trees
Start with foam bases and make this cute trio.
- Mr. and Mrs. Snowman
These little guys are just adorable!
- Holly Stocking
A holly embellishment is perfect for this sweet stocking.
- Crocheted Nativity
This intermediate crochet pattern celebrates the reason for the season.
- Holiday Crocheted Granny Square Throw
This is the PERFECT beginner-friendly Christmas throw to make this year.
- Christmas Pinwheel Placemat and Coasters
These cute table settings are reminiscent of Christmas candies!
- Adorable Holiday Bird Ornament
Isn't this little guy just adorable? Who wouldn't love to see him on the tree!
- Addictive Peppermint Throw and Pillow
This gorgeous throw is so merry and bright!
- Holiday Party Bottle Accessories
Adding a mini scarf to that hostess gift really takes this wine to the next level!
- Zigzag Christmas Throw and Pillow
This throw has a dark green base reminiscent of those winter pines.
- Santaland Holiday Baby Cocoon
This cocoon is too cute to pass up!
- Cute Kitty Ornament
This adorable ornament is great for cat lovers!
- Pinwheel Garland
Is there anything sweeter than Christmas candies?
- Elf Size Stocking Ornament
This is the cutest idea for place settings at your Christmas gathering!
- Christmas Striped Throw
Mother and baby can cuddle under this throw on Christmas Eve before opening presents.
- Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
Craft your snowman, then add his adorable accessories!
- Santa Suit & Hat for Baby
Based on this photo, all babies should be dressed like Santa at Christmas.
- Festive Bird Ornament
This sparkly bird in Christmas colors is a beautiful adornment for your tree.
Add a personal touch to your Christmas this year by crocheting all of your ornaments. We've got you (and your tree) covered with 41 Free Crochet Christmas Ornament Patterns
Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Cozy Knitted Slipper Socks
You're going to need something cozy to wear on Christmas morning!
- Noel Knit Sweater Ornaments
Aren't these sweaters just adorable? What a cute set of ornaments!
- Country Sunrise Pillows
Depending on your color scheme, you could decorate with these pillows year round.
- Traditional Holiday Stocking with Tiny Mitten Pocket
This stocking is too cute with its little mitten-shaped pocket!
- Holly Garden Wine Topper
Take your Christmas gifting to the next level with this sweet detail.
- Tracy the Tiger Ornament
Add your child's favorite animal to the tree by knitting this tiger.
- Snowman Jar Cozy
This is the cutest snowman I've seen in a while, and a wonderful decoration for your table.
- Little Knit Stockings
These are such cute patterns to hang on the tree!
- Winter Queen Teapot Cozy
This is the cutest way to take your Christmas table decor to the next label!
- Bright Knit Hats and Mittens Holiday Decorations
This is such an adorable idea for garland, and the bright colors so cheery!
- Leonara the Lion Ornament
This lion is so wild! The green is great for Christmas!
- Insanely Cute Yarn Basket Ornament
Celebrate your favorite hobby and make this knitting-themed ornament for your tree.
- Happy Holiday Turtleneck Bottle Cozy
*requires some crochet. This is a great gift that can be repurposed.
- Candy Cane Scarf
If there is ever a perfect time for pom poms, it's Christmas.
- Santa Hat Knitting Pattern
The dark red yarn used in this hat is so classy!
- Knit Mitten Ornaments
Make a sweet pair of mittens that are striped or solid with this pattern.
Other Red Heart Christmas Patterns
- Refreshing Wrapped Peace Letters
This simple yarn craft involves wrapping wood letters to create an elegant mantelscape.
- Spark-a-Doodle Wreath
Use pom pom yarn to wrap this cheery wreath!
- Pom Pom Yarn Christmas Trees
These tabletop trees are as easy as wrapping a string of pom poms around a cone base.
- DIY Pom Pom Christmas Wreath
Learn how to make pom poms, then put together this joyous wreath.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- Retro-Inspired Christmas Scene Ornaments
- Butterfly Angel
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 26 DIY Christmas Decorations with Toilet Rolls
- Rustic Denim and Burlap Stars
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Holiday Gnomes
- 29 Traditional Vintage Christmas Crafts
- 18 Wonderful Reindeer Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt [Free Printable]
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Necklace And Junk Jar Jewelry Makeover
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home