How To Make A Brooch Out Of Old Eyeglasses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the Designer: "Do you have old broken eyeglasses lying around waiting for the perfect craft project? You can turn them into cute retro brooches using two different decoupage methods. For this project you need - some pretty scrap fabric, mod podge, old eyeglass lenses, brooch clasp backings and some sticky back felt. This is a quick and fun project you could do in an afternoon or with kids. Time to create: 30 minutes + drying time. This is a great project to make something unique for yourself, to give as gifts or even to sell at craft fairs!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Old Eyeglass Lens removed from the frames
- Decorative scrap paper
- Mod Podge
- Brooch Clasps
- Plasti-kot Sealant (optional)
- Sticky Back Felt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Repurposed Aquafina Bottle Bird Feeder
- Gold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- 53 Scrap Yarn Projects
- Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
- Tuna Can Swing-out
- Upcycled Indigo Planters
- Scrap Busting Diy: Reusable Makeup Remover Pads And Washing Bag
- Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
- Paper Bunny For Easter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Mache Decorative Fruit Bowl
- Rustic Felted Crochet Bowl With Wooden Handles
- Cute Pyramid Pouch- Free Pattern
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
- Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
- Free Hobbies Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home