This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Seed Bombs
From the blogger: "Making seed bombs is a fantastic family activity and a great way to promote biodiversity in your gardens. Learn how you can make these super simple seed bombs using a silicone mould, some old shredded paper and a selection of your preferred seeds."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Paper (Can be old newspaper)
- Seeds (e.g vegetable seeds or wildflower seed mix)
- Blender or food processor
- Strainer or some thin fabric
- Paper shredder (OPTIONAL ITEM)
- Mould/Cookie cutter (OPTIONAL ITEM)
Read Next"Grow Up" Herb Garden