Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "I had so much fun altering these Altoid tins for gift giving. They are the perfect size for gift cards or money or a little piece of jewelry tucked inside. Since they are decorated they make a cute little trinket box after the gift is received. The little Altoid tins are decorated with scraps of trim and metal charms. Each one is whimsical and can be tailored with the occasion in mind. You can make each altered Altoid Tin truly OOAK [one of a kind]."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Empty Altoid tins
- Hot Glue &/or Mod Podge
- Embellishments (beads, washi tape, jewels, etc.)
Gather supplies to decorate the tin
Wash and dry the tin removing all oils.
Use your imagination + hot glue or Mod Podge to decorate. Trims can include: fabric, washi tape, pearls, charms, vintage sheet music to line the insides and bottom.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home