Thrifty Polka Dot Card Table Set
Using just a shower curtain and Krylon spray paint, you can create your very own Thrifty Polka Dot Card Table Set. Kelli thrifted this set for just $5 and saw potential in these pieces to make something new. Now she has a great table set that is perfect for holidays. The best part about this DIY project is that the shower curtain repels stains and spills so this is a great table for kids.
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- 1 Shower Curtain
- 2 Cans Primer
- 1 Card Table
- 4 Card Table Chairs
- 1 Sheet fine sand paper
- 1 Screwdriver
- 1 Staple Gun
- 1 Roll Duct Tape
- 5 Cans Krylon® Paint matching shower curtain
- Wash down card table and allow to dry then lightly sand all metal and using clean dry rag to wipe off any fine materials.
- Remove material (if any) from seats (or seats if they are metal) and set on back side of shower curtain using old material as pattern. Cut out 4 seats, then remove and measure tabletop. Cut out table top. Using Staple gun (or duct tape if chair seats are metal) secure material to seats and tabletop. Set aside.
- Prime all metal areas and allow to dry.
- Choose colors for chairs and table then spray paint allowing at least two hours drying time, preferably four hours.
- Screw tabletop and seats back into metal frames.
You can find this project, as well as many more, in our new eBook, Make it Yours®: How to Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More from Krylon®! Download your own free copy today!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Painting"
Hundreds of great painting projects including free pumpkin painting ideas, oil painting, interior painting ideas, room painting ideas, and more. Explore numerous decorative painting techniques such as faux painting, sponge painting, porcelain paint