Thrifty Polka Dot Card Table Set
Using just a shower curtain and Krylon spray paint, you can create your very own Thrifty Polka Dot Card Table Set. Kelli thrifted this set for just $5 and saw potential in these pieces to make something new. Now she has a great table set that is perfect for holidays. The best part about this DIY project is that the shower curtain repels stains and spills so this is a great table for kids.
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- 1 Shower Curtain
- 2 Cans Primer
- 1 Card Table
- 4 Card Table Chairs
- 1 Sheet fine sand paper
- 1 Screwdriver
- 1 Staple Gun
- 1 Roll Duct Tape
- 5 Cans Krylon® Paint matching shower curtain
- Wash down card table and allow to dry then lightly sand all metal and using clean dry rag to wipe off any fine materials.
- Remove material (if any) from seats (or seats if they are metal) and set on back side of shower curtain using old material as pattern. Cut out 4 seats, then remove and measure tabletop. Cut out table top. Using Staple gun (or duct tape if chair seats are metal) secure material to seats and tabletop. Set aside.
- Prime all metal areas and allow to dry.
- Choose colors for chairs and table then spray paint allowing at least two hours drying time, preferably four hours.
- Screw tabletop and seats back into metal frames.
You can find this project, as well as many more, in our new eBook, Make it Yours®: How to Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More from Krylon®! Download your own free copy today!