Stunning Sunrise Tote Bag
Beach bums will love this Stunning Sunrise Tote Bag. Made using a simple bullseye tie dye technique, this tote is great for holding all your beach accessories. You can also take it with you to the farmer's market or grocery store to hold all your food. No matter how you use it, this summery and bright tote bag is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Tulip® One-Step 12-Color Tie-Dye Kit® - Super Big
- 100% cotton white tote bag
- Plastic table cover
- Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
- Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
- Decide where you want the center of bullseye to be on the fabric. Pinch fabric and pull up in tube shape.
- Place rubber band about 1” from the top, continue banding every 2-3” along length of fabric.
- Prepare dye following package instructions.
- Apply dye colors between banded sections.
- Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
- Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
- Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
Read Next6 Shibori Tie Dye Techniques