Tie-Dye Beach Towels
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "A fun, creative and easy diy tie-dye project to make this Summer! All you need is dye, rubber bands and a white towel. The results are amazing! Full instruction in blog post!"
Tie dye projects do not have to be limited to t-shirts and tote bags. Add the vibrant vibes of tie dye to your world with this unique project. This how to tie dye beach towels tutorial helps you create some of the brightest and most beautiful towels out there. You will never lose your spot on the beach when you see these pretty tie dye projects shining for the beach in verdant greens, beauteous blues, and pretty purples. Tie-Dye Beach Towels can be created out of older white towels, allowing you to save some old pieces that are starting to fade but still get the job done.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Dye , 3 or 4 different colors. Or a ready made dye kit containing plastic bottles with dye. The plastic bottles make application a lot easier!
- Rubber Bands. When purchasing a kit these will be provided
- Gloves. When purchasing a kit these will be provided
- White Beach Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Tie Dye Dollar Store Flowers
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- How to Tie Dye a Shirt with Food Coloring
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
- DIY Tie Dye Hoodie
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home