Christmas Ornaments and Snowflakes Tissue Box Cover
Looking for simple homemade gifts to make this holiday season? This Christmas Ornaments and Snowflakes Tissue Box pattern by Roseanna Beck, is sure to brighten up any old tissue box and spread a little holiday cheer in your home. Give this gift to anyone on your list, or simply keep it for yourself!
- 1 skein each White, Jockey Red and Paddy Green Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 2 yards orange plastic canvas yarn or 4-ply yarn
- 3 yards 7 mesh Gold Metallic Yarn (by Rainbow Gallery)
- 1 package 2 ½” mm Gold Beads
- 1 package Kelly Green Snowflakes
- Gold Thread and Sewing Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- 3 sheets 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Regular Tissue Box
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
- Graph 4
- Graph 5
SIZE: 9 ¾” w x 3 ¼” h x 5”
(fits a 9 ¼” w x 3” h x 4 ½ ” tissue box)
- Cut two 21 x 32 holes for sides.
- Cut two 21 x 64 holes for front and back.
- Cut one 32 x 64 holes for top.
- Sew as shown on graphs.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white yarn.
- Overcast tissue opening with red yarn.
- Sew Candy Canes together, add green bow with gold mesh and attach to white side.
- Attach red bow on boot and bell.
- Attach green bow on candle.
- Sew 4 gold beads for clapper on bell side.
- Sew on snowflakes with gold beads to each side.
- Whipstitch sides together with white yarn.
- Whipstitch top to sides with white yarn.
- Edge bottom with white yarn.
- Make 2 small red bows and attach at top to front and back.
Read Next29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas