25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
These free plastic canvas patterns for beginners are great for advanced crafters, too!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Plastic canvas patterns are about to be your new obsession. Whether you’re looking to get into plastic canvas crafts for the first time or are looking to embrace a past childhood memory, we have just the project for you.
From Christmas to Easter, coasters to bookmarks, we have 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas awaiting your needle and floss!
Many of these are free printable plastic canvas patterns, so you can print and go. So grab your yarn and make one of these free plastic canvas projects today!
Bonus: if you're a visual learner, you'll love our Spice Islands Placemat Plastic Canvas Pattern video tutorial!
Table of Contents
Are you a beginner to plastic canvas crafts? Learn about the basic stitches in our collection, 8 Plastic Canvas Stitches
Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
These free Christmas plastic canvas patterns are great for holiday gifts and snow days! There's a wide range of difficultly levels here, so there's sure to be something for everyone.
If any holiday has a stamp on plastic canvas projects, it’s Christmas. You can find lots of ideas for hostess gifts and fun ways to decorate your home for the holiday in our Christmas plastic canvas patterns. The cute Star Snowman Ornament would not only look great on a tree, but would be a cute addition to a gift or a package of hot cocoa mix. If you’re going to someone’s home for the holidays, the Christmas Magic Flower Basket plastic canvas pattern would make a great gift. Fill it with poinsettias for a hostess gift that’s sure to impress. There’s something for everyone in this collection of free plastic canvas Christmas patterns!
- Star Snowman OrnamentThis cute snowman ornament would look just as good on a package as it would on the tree. You could even write the receiver's name on the bottom of the snowman!
- Santa Claus OrnamentA simple and elegant Santa ornament like this one makes a great holiday gift for anyone.
- Poinsettia and Stars Tissue Box CoverThis 3-D tissue box is perfect for Christmas home decor. Place it in a bathroom or living room to add some festive holiday spirit.
- Christmas Tissue BoxThis Christmas Tissue Box is a great project for beginners. This would be a great housewarming or hostess gift for someone who's having guests over for Christmas.
- Christmas Magic Flower BasketWho doesn't love holiday flowers? This Christmas Magic Flower Basket is perfect for displaying anything from poinsettias to candy canes. It also makes a great holiday gift!
- Christmas Ornament CoastersThis set of coasters makes four different ornament patterns. Feel free to use any colors you'd like!
- Christmas Frame OrnamentAdd your kids or grandkid's school picture to this cute Christmas plastic canvas ornament. It makes a great gift or embellishment for a package for the holidays.
- Christmas Railroad OrnamentsIn this Christmas ornament craft project, find five different train "cars" made from plastic canvas. String together with fishing wire to hang or display on your Christmas tree. They can also be made into fridge magnets.
Tissue Box Plastic Canvas Crafts
No collection of free plastic canvas patterns would be complete without tissue box covers! In our Tissue Box Plastic Canvas Crafts category, you can find an easy and fun plastic canvas pattern to suit any décor. The Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box would be perfect for Valentine’s Day and the Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box is just bursting with color! It would look great in a living room or nursery. A housewarming party is the perfect occasion to make Tissue Box Plastic Canvas Crafts! You can make these for short or long tissue boxes and can obviously use whatever color scheme works for you. Find our favorite free printable plastic canvas tissue box patterns below.
- Hearts and Flowers Tissue Box CoverThis tissue box cover is great for that transition from Valentine's Day to Easter. With bright colors and flowers, it's sure to add a touch of spring to whatever room you use it in!
- Shells and Ribbon Tissue BoxIf you're looking for something a little more advanced, try this Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box cover. It's a great project to do if you're in bed with the sniffles!
- Window Frame of Flowers Tissue Box CoverBring some spring into your home with this Window Frame of Flowers Tissue Box Cover. Now you can have all the flowers of spring without the allergies!
- Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue BoxFeeling love sick? Let this Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box cure your ailment! This is also a great decoration item for Valentine's Day.
- Pretty in Pink Tissue BoxKeep bathrooms and kids rooms colorful and bright with this Pretty in Pink tissue box. This is a beautiful pattern that would also make a great baby shower gift for a little girl!
- Daisy Tissue Box CoverThis cute plastic canvas tissue box cover is great for the spring. Decorated with colorful daisies, this plastic canvas project would look great in a living room or bathroom.
- 4th of July PlanterThis planter can be used to house tissue boxes or potted plants. It's great for 4th of July or just to have out to show off your American pride!
Plastic Canvas Gift Ideas
Who doesn't love a handmade gift? With these patterns, you can give plastic canvas projects to everyone on your list! These plastic canvas crafts are great for everything from birthdays to retirements! Everyone loves a gift that’s handmade…so be sure to check out these give plastic canvas crafts for all kinds of free patterns for plastic canvas. The Cat and Basket Plastic Canvas Pin would be so cute for anyone who loves cats and knitting! Going to a baby shower or an Easter celebration? The Bunny Plastic Canvas Coasters would make a great gift.
- Cat and Basket Plastic Canvas PinIf you have a friend or family member who loves kitties and knitting, this is the perfect gift! This cute pin could also be an ornament.
- Bunny Plastic Canvas CoastersThese cute bunny plastic canvas coasters would be great gifts for a baby shower or an Easter celebration. Make the bunnies whatever color you'd like!
- Patriotic Plastic Canvas BookmarkThese Patriotic Plastic Canvas Bookmarks are great beginner projects. This would be a fun boy scout craft or a gift for a retired veteran.
- Plastic Canvas Flamingo PinWhether you're gearing up for a tropical vacation or are looking for something to escape a nasty winter afternoon, this Plastic Canvas Flamingo pin is a great plastic canvas project!
- Halloween Ghost Door HangerShow off your little ghoules and boys to trick-or-treaters with this Halloween Ghost Door Hanger frame. This easy plastic canvas craft is a great school project or teacher gift!
- Floral Clutch Plastic Canvas PatternThis is actually one of the most gorgeous plastic canvas crafts I've seen. Make your own adorable floral clutch for a night out!
- Spirograph Necklace Plastic Canvas TutorialThis is a stunning tutorial for making a completely unique plastic canvas pendant. Fans of spirographs will adore this commemorative accessory.
More Easy Plastic Canvas Patterns
Find even more easy plastic canvas crafts below! These free plastic canvas patterns for beginners are all lovely options if you're looking for a fun new project to work on.
- Minion Free Plastic Canvas PatternGive the gift of Pixar when you make these charming and quick coaster crafts.
- Garden Wind Spinner from Plastic CanvasUse plastic canvas to make this cute garden accessory. Little accessories like this will add so much to your garden. You are sure to love it!
- Easter Bunny Plastic Canvas PinMake a plastic canvas pin to wear or give this Easter with a little bunny rabbit and a colorful butterfly. This plastic canvas Easter pin is made in bright thread colors for spring including Lavender and Tangerine.
- Pretty Plastic Canvas CupsDisplay your canvas crafts in a unique way with this charming mug idea.
- Cupcake Plastic Canvas CraftMake DIY coasters for someone with a sweet tooth in your life when you stitch these cuties up.
Find plastic canvas crafts to celebrate the holidays in 15 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
If you could make anything out of plastic canvas, what would you make?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 25 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
- Plastic Canvas Wind Spinner
- Floral Clutch Plastic Canvas Pattern
- Garden Wind Spinner from Plastic Canvas
- 15 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- Santa Claus Ornament
- 8 Plastic Canvas Stitches
- Minion Free Plastic Canvas Pattern
- Pretty in Pink Tissue Box
- Star Snowman Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home