Poinsettia and Stars Tissue Box Cover
Use this tissue box cover pattern for Christmas! Make a poinsettia and stars tissue box cover as a gift or to decorate your home for the holidays with this free plastic canvas pattern.
Find this craft and more Plastic Canvas projects at "16 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas."
- 1 skein each White, Jockey Red and Paddy Green Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 3 yds. of multi-metallic (Christmas colors) or gold metallic thread
- 2 Silk Poinsettia Flowers
- 1 ½ sheets of 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7- mesh plastic canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- Boutique Tissue
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
SIZE: Fits a 4 3/8” w x 5 1/4” h x 4 3/8” boutique box
- Cut 4 sides 31 x 37 holes.
- Cut 1 top 31 x 31 holes.
- Stitch sides and top as shown on graphs.
- Fill in blank areas with white continental stitches.
- Overcast tissue opening with white.
- Sew 1 flower to each of 2 sides.
- Whipstitch sides together with green.
- Whipstitch top to sides with green.
- Overcast bottom with green.
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They can be found at a discount at CutRateCrafts.com!