Pretty in Pink Tissue Box
Looking for a free pattern for sewing tissue box covers that is simple and easy to do? This Pretty in Pink Tissue Box from Roseanna Beck, makes a perfect pattern for bed and bath tissue covers, as well as any other room in your home. If you've every wanted to know how to sew a tissue box cover, check out this pretty pattern!
Find this craft and more Plastic Canvas projects at "16 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas."
- 1 skein Petal Pink Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 1 skein White Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 3 sheets 10 ½” x 13 ½” 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- Tissue Box
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
- Graph 3
SIZE: 9 ¾” w x 3 ¼” h x 5”
(fits a 9 ¼” w x 3” h x 4 ½ ” tissue box)
- Cut two 21 x 32 holes for sides.
- Cut two 21 x 64 holes for front and back.
- Cut one 32 x 64 holes for top.
- Sew as shown on graphs.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white yarn.
- Overcast tissue opening with white yarn.
- Whipstitch sides together with pink yarn.
- Whipstitch top to sides with pink yarn.
- Edge bottom with pink yarn.
- Make 2 small double strand white and pink bows and attach to top.
Read Next29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use