16 Homemade Baby Gift Ideas
Here comes the new baby! This is such an exciting time for a new mommy to be. A perfect welcoming gift is always a nice homemade baby gift. You can make this during your pregnancy or you can make it for an expecting friend. Babies are the most precious thing in the world so welcome them with something equally precious. We have so many homemade baby gift ideas for you. You can make a crochet blanket or booties, a little stuffed animal or whatever you desire. We also have some great baby shower gift ideas as well. So get ready for that new arrival by crafting something beautiful.
16 Homemade Baby Gift Ideas Table of Contents
- Baby Block Crochet Blanket: To add a little texture and color to the new baby's room you can make this multi-colored baby block blanket.
- Day of the Week Bibs and Booties: Being a new mom can be tough and make you forgetful, so make these day of the week bibs to help keep track.
- Roses Baby Blanket: A special girl needs a special blanket. These blankets are great homemade baby gift ideas for you or a friend.
- Baby Toque Crochet Hat: Keep that head warm during the cool months by crocheting a toque hat.
- NEW! Easy Baby Rattles: This is a fun crocheted toy that babies of all ages are sure to love!
- Baby Caddy: This is the perfect little gift to keep all the little diapers and wipes in.
- Baby Shower Train: Baby shower gift ideas has never been so cute. Make this craft for the shower so they can keep for toys in the later years.
- NEW! New Baby Banner: This cute banner is a great way to welcome a little one home for the very first time.
- NEW! Easy Diaper Trike: New parents are sure to love this awesome baby shower gift!
- NEW! Butterfly Themed Baby Shower: Great for a new little girl, this baby shower theme is perfect for spring and summer mommies-to-be!
- NEW! Baby Boy Diaper Cake: Perfect for a new little boy, this awesome diaper cake makes a wonderful gift for a new mom and dad.
- Soft Baby Blocks: These baby blocks are great to help with motor skills; they're nice because they're so soft.
- Knit Buddies: When the baby gets a little older they can play with these knit buddies.
- Baby Duck: A baby duck can help decorate the new room.
- Cute Bee: This bee is adorable. Anyone can make these for some great homemade baby gift ideas.
- NEW! Cute Snuggly Caterpillars: Perfect for a little girl or boy, these snuggly catterpillars are sure to be well-loved toys for years to come.