Crinkle Bee Baby Toy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This sweet bee doesn’t take long to make, and the crinkly sound is made using food-safe recycled material! It includes several textures and tags for baby to touch and grab. All seams are double-sewn for safety, and a small hanging loop is included at the top so it can be hung during use. The cute face will definitely catch the baby’s attention! This bee would make a great baby shower gift and is perfect for either a boy or girl. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Sunset Blanket
- Spring Wall Hanging
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark A Smile
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home